PRAXIS BUSINESS SCHOOL
- Develop and implement innovative instructional methods.
- Develop professional logistics to improvise student performance.
- Guide, lead and mentor students in research projects.
- Evaluate, monitor and mentor student academic progress.
- Create, innovate and implement career-enhancement programs and activities.
- Supervise and support teaching assistants.
- Participate in departmental and college activities.
- Serve and support functional activities of departmental committees.
- Assess, review and evaluate student activities and progress.
- Assist and support senior professors in their day-to-day tasks and functions.
Job Description About Standard Chartered :- We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. To us, good performance [...]
Job Description Description Job Title: Java Developer Location: Pune Grade: BA4 Contribute to the Planning & forecasting team as a Developer. Implement Functional solutions, unit tes [...]
Job Description Description Job Title: Senior Data Warehouse developer Location: Pune Grade: AVP Client Facing Technology is responsible for the development and delivery of our digital [...]