Freelancer Ramchandra Baburao Shewale
Department – Research and Development
Position: Officer – R & D
Place of Work: Ambernath (Thane), Mumbai.
Working Hours: General Shift 09.10 a. m. to 05.40 p. m.
Weekly Off : Sunday
• M.Tech (Thermal Engineering)
• Minimum 2 years experience in Polymer Industry/ coating/ painting Industry. Some experience in Quality Management system will be preferred.
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Must be fluent in English
• Documentation every project carefully
• Demonstrate proficiency in the methods of information acquisition
• Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately and with discretion
• Computer and statistical skills
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Product analysis and development of competitive products.
• Line trials of new products.
• Coordinating with seniors and team in developing new products as per customer requirement
• To understand customer requirements by discussion with sales/marketing team and if required understand application by visiting customer and observing on line.
• Creativity and the ability to think outside the box in product development
• Attention to detail combined with a thorough, meticulous method of working
• Time management to meet tight deadlines.
Fresher for Python Developer role -Technology Requirements: Knowledge of Python, Django, Flask, API Development, Machine Learning Deep Learning, Working on Chatbot, R & Tableau. -Excellent Analy [...]
Experience in back End Development 1. Knowledge on Automation using Selenium 2. Good Knowledge of Mobile Testing (Android platform) 3. Design and Implement Automation Framework 4. Proficien [...]
Experience in back End Development .Minimum 5+ years performance testing, development and implementation experience across different stages of SDLC 1. Technical skills – Java, SOAP and REST AP [...]
प्रत्येक जनपद एवं राज्य स्तर पर फिल्ड में कार्य करने के लिए क्रमशः एरिया जोन [...]