Description: Operations Manager.
· A seasoned professional with over 8+ years of commendable success in US Mortgage Operations – Title Insurance:
~ Operations Management ~ Process Enhancement ~ Service Delivery
~ Client Relationship Management ~ Front-end Operations ~ Training & Development
~ Budgetary Control ~ Team Management ~ Liaison & Coordination
· Proficient in running operations & experience of developing procedures, service standards for business excellence
· Deftness in monitoring delivery of high-quality customer experience, elevating customer satisfaction, while adhering to SLAs & managing cost-effective operations
· Skilled in formulating and implementing strategies,
aimed at facilitating business expansion & growth, new market development, effective product promotion and client retention
· Ability to support and sustain a positive work environment that fosters team performance
· An effective communicator with strong leadership, relationship management, coordination and analytical skills
· Framing work direction & plan for associates after assessment of capabilities; setting-up targets, SOP & SLA, maintaining CTQ (Critical to Quality) / CTP (Critical to Process) targets while planning the process.
· Planning & analysing the market trends & opportunities; thus evolving & evaluating marketing strategies by providing key inputs
· Monitoring the overall functioning of processes, identifying improvement areas and implementing adequate measures to maximize customer satisfaction level
· Conducting internal process audits & process reviews for ensuring strict adherence to the process parameters/systems as per defined guidelines
· Mapping client’s, identifying improvement areas & implementing measures to maximize customer satisfaction levels
· Setting out quality standards for various operational areas, ensuring a high-quality customer experience while adhering to the SLA’s and work processes
· Managing the team functions viz. manpower planning, recruitment & selection, induction, performance appraisal, training, etc.
· Leading, mentoring & monitoring the performance of team members to ensure efficiency in process operations and meeting of individual & group targets
Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Strong presentation skills include knowledge of Excel.
Good relationship / Networking skills Good with reporting/Data points
Ability to think outside the box approach in problem solving
White Horse Manpower Consultancy Pvt. Ltd.
Office 156, 3rd Floor, Jumma Masjid Golden Complex, Jumma Masjid Rd, (Exit of Commercial Street) Shivajinagar Bangalore 560051.
Please call for both In station & Outstation interview scheduling, (phone hidden), (phone hidden)
Thanks and Regards
Job Description Stores Manager ( 5-10 yrs.) Position: Stores / Warehouse Manager Location: Ahmedabad Education: B.E. ( Mechanical / Electrical ) , Post Graduate degree in Materials Management wo [...]
Job Description We have urgent opening for the position of National Head with most of the leading life Insurance Companies in Direct Marketing/Agency Vertical for Mumbai Location. Job Descriptio [...]
Job Description Requirement for Biotech & Pharma Profiles related for Counseling / Language Specialist / Lecturer / Professor / Librarian Please apply here & one of our recruiter will contact yo [...]
Job Description Semi Voice - Candidate should possess excellent oral and written communication skills - Candidate with good customer service skills would be preferred - Candidate should have [...]