The Newtown School
- Create instructional resources for use in the classroom.
- Plan, prepare and deliver instructional activities.
- Create positive educational climate for students to learn in.
- Meet course and school-wide student performance goals.
- Participate in ongoing training sessions.
- Create lesson plans and modify accordingly throughout the year.
- Maintain grade books.
- Grade papers and perform other administrative duties as needed.
- Write grant proposals to gain funding for further research.
- Create projects designed to enhance lectures.
- Read and stay abreast of current topics in education.
- Create lesson plans.
- For Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, History, Geography, Hindi, English,
French and Computer Science. Candidates with 5-10 years' experience in a similar profile will be preferred. Knowledge of computers and proficiency in both spoken and written English is a must. The compensation package for all posts will be commensurate with qualifications and experience and will not be a constraint for the right candidate.
Job Description Dynamic and self-motivated individual, preferably male, around 40 years of age, who will be required to work closely with the Principal on a daily basis to ensure smooth overall opera [...]
Job Description - Create instructional resources for use in the classroom. - Plan, prepare and deliver instructional activities. - Create positive educational climate for students to learn in. [...]
Job Description Oversee and analyze student outcomes in physics. Convey and interact with parents, students, staff and community. Develop, select and change instructional materials and plans to att [...]
Job Description Develop and maintain an effective music educational program for students. Schedule daily classes to instruct and rehearse within the assigned time. Understand potentials and skills [...]