Quality Technician Apply now Add job to shortlist Remove from shortlist
ABB is a global technology leader in industrial digitalization. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 136,000 employees. In India, ABB has been operating for over a century. At present, we have 40 factories at 9 locations that develop best-in-class products bringing together global expertise, with local experience. India is also home to ABB groups largest engineering design and R&D; center, where our engineers work on cutting-edge technologies to develop the future offerings from engineering tools to analytics solutions. Power Grids Division delivers products, systems,
service and software solutions as part of its comprehensive power & automation offering for the grid across the generation, transmission and distribution value chain - serving utility, industry, transportation and infrastructure customers. Power Grids offers its solutions through four business units that are grid automation and grid integration, high-voltage products and transformers. We are close to 3500 employees in PG division.
Professionals ( > 2 years of work experience)
Tasks: As a Quality Technician, you will be responsible for following activities:
1. Quality metrics: Reports in an accurate and timely manner on Quality and Operational Excellence (Q&OpEx;) metrics and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for the analysis and management of local processes.
2. Process audits: Conducts process audits to ensure the conformance of working practices with established processes and procedures.
3. Measurement: Utilizes measurement systems to produce data that reflect the accurate characteristics of materials, products, systems, and processes.
4. Process improvement: Leads small groups of employees in the usage of the standard quality improvement approach (i.e. 4Q) to implement improvements in local procedures.
5. Safety: Performs assigned tasks in a safe manner that will encourage others to exercise safety in their normal daily activities.
Requirements: 1. DEE( Electrical Engineer)
2. 2 to 4 years of experience in Quality assurance activities like process audit, inspection, Quality audit of vendors, Root cause analysis, internal audits etc.will be an ideal fit.
Additional information For further information please visit career site - http://new.abb.com/careers
Location: Vadodara, Gujarat, India
Contract type: Regular/Permanent Business unit: Business Unit Transformers
Date posted: 2018-12-07 Job function: Process and Quality Publication ID: IN66813919_E5
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in power grids, electrification products, industrial automation and robotics and motion, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner in ABB Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees. www.abb.com
Job Description Global IS Domain Architect for HR Apply now Add job to shortlist Remove from shortlist The Global Domain Architect supports and aligns to ABBs business by developing, planning, dr [...]
Job Description IS Solution Architect for R&D; Apply now Add job to shortlist Remove from shortlist We are an international pioneering technology leader that is writing the future of industrial d [...]
Job Description Health, Safety & Environment Apply now Add job to shortlist Remove from shortlist Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital techn [...]
Job Description Primary Engineer-Mechanical Designer Apply now Add job to shortlist Remove from shortlist Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digit [...]