Ingersoll-Rand (India) Ltd
OTM Sr Application Developer - ( 1810280 )
At Ingersoll Rand we're passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brandsincluding Club Car, Ingersoll Rand, Thermo King, Trane, American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO - work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit www.ingersollrand.com.
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
The ERP Application Senior Developer Analyst CoE ISC (Center of Excellence -Integrated Supply Chain) will provide development support for the Oracle Transportation Management (OTM) for our production environment used globally at Ingersoll Rand facilities (factories, warehouses, distribution centers, sales & service centers, and offices) operating the R12 and 11i Oracle ERP applications.
The ERP Application Senior Developer Analyst will be an integral member of the Applications Center of Excellence team working with locations around the world to support a single business solution/system utilizing Oracle R12 and Oracle Transportation Management systems.
Candidate will have 5 or more years of OTM Development experience, specifically supporting or implementing Oracle eBusiness Suite, Shipping and Transportation Management modules.
1. Incident Resolution: Perform Application Support for ERP enabled Businesses within agreed SLAs (service level agreements). This involves investigating issues reported in the help desk system to the Functional Support Team, responding to users in a courteous, timely manner, documenting case notes, problem cause & resolution
2. RICE development: Design and development of integration RICE objects for the Oracle Transportation Management (OTM) system.
3. Manages Oracle SRs: Leverages Oracle support effectively to resolve issues and incidents
4. Problem Resolution: Work with development teams to implement IT Governance & Change Management Processes to address new functionality or requirements and to resolve recurring operational issue
5. Perform Quality Assurance Testing: Prepares and executes regression and QA tests for system configuration changes, patching, disaster recovery and enhancements
6. Follows Change Management Processes: Adheres to CM and keeps change records and documents up to date
7. Escalation: Escalate unresolved issues as required to other provider groups such as DBAs & technical groups or software vendor support resources.
8. Perform assigned duties as prioritized and alert leaders when priorities conflict or are ambiguous.
9. Support the system users to improve their productivity and application knowledge; building the super users confidence and competence.
10. Stay professionally current with new features being delivered in Oracle and future releases of the Ingersoll Rand Global Design by reviewing, updating, or creating functional documents and testing of existing and new functionalities.
11. Change Management: Follow and be an advocate for our businesses through involvement in quality assurance or regression testing of software before releases & upgrades.
12. Take charge in developing and managing your career growth with the aid of clear career paths, involved and encouraging leaders, and excellent career progress tools and training opportunities.
Manages assigned RICE development tasks in support and deployment modes.
Manages assigned incidents or problems interacting professionally and leveraging available resources to ensure issue resolution
Responds to helpdesk requests leveraging standard work, colleague networks and support knowledge base
Accurately routes help requests
Tracks & logs help requests & outcomes
Identifies & evaluates chronic problems and trends and provides concise, accurate feedback to management
Makes & keeps commitments
Fosters effective teamwork by linking own responsibilities to the teams goals and needs
Shares networks & resources to support others effectiveness
Respects individual diversity
Ensures internal & external customer satisfaction
Asks probing questions to understand customer operations & needs.
Contacts customers and other stakeholders to learn their perspective, background and experiences
Maintains clear communication of mutual expectations with customers
Provides solutions that meet needs of customers
Acts as a trusted advisor
Anticipates and adapts to change
Quickly adapts to change and understands the reasons for the change
Reaches/stretches for continual self-improvement
Encourages and champions change and continuous improvement
Uses change opportunistically; innovates to develop new, better ways of working
Degree level education or 5 years related experience, preferably in an Application Support or project deployment role.
Experience with Oracle R12, R11i or another ERP application is a distinct advantage
Experience with Oracle Transportation Management EDI and OUTXML setups are specifically desired.
Experience with low-level PL/SQL desired
Experience with Blujay Parcel (previously Kewill) Flagship software is desired
Fluency in English required, and one or more additional language(s) a plus
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progressfor bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operatethen you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Primary Location : India-India-Karnataka
Work Locations : Bangalore IBC Knowledge Park
No 4/1 IBC Knowledge Park Tower C&D;
Job : Information Technology
Schedule : Full-time
Shift : Day Job
Employee Status : Regular
Job Type : Experienced
Job Posting : Dec 7, 2018, 6:16:30 AM
Job Description Sharepoint Administrator - ( 1810895 ) Description At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comf [...]
Job Description Manager-Materials - ( 1810413 ) Description At Ingersoll Rand we're passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable [...]
Job Description Senior Performance Test Engineer - ( 1811095 ) Description At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creat [...]
Job Description Quality Assurance Analyst - Selenium - ( 1808620 ) Description At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by c [...]