HR at Michael Page
Industry - Manufacturing and Production
Skills - Learning and Development, training, content development
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - Reporting into the Head HR for India, your responsibilities will include design and delivery of Learning & Development interventions including TNA, Content Development, Training Management and Implementation.
Our client has a diversified portfolio in manufacturing domain with leading market positions in the different businesses in which they operate. During this phase of rapid growth, they are looking for an experienced Learning and Development professional to join their HR team.
Reporting into the Head HR for India,
your responsibilities will include design and delivery of Learning & Development interventions including TNA, Content Development, Training Management and Implementation.
- Manage the entire gamut of L&D function including learning design, development & delivery, LMS redesign & management.
- Develop learning and development strategy and objectives and framework to support continuous learning in the organization
- Develop and track people development goals
- Lead training needs analysis, prepare the training calendar, create relevant programs and modules, and conduct training for all employee levels.
- Own and head leadership development, content & design, learning technologies function with the complete responsibility of adaption and execution of all new learning initiatives
- Planning and implementing the L&D Strategy for the organization with major focus on employee development
- Periodically assess the competitiveness and effectiveness of all programs and practices against the relevant comparable companies, industries and markets
Will come with 2-5 years of experience in core Learning and Development vertical with a full-time MBA from a premier B-school. We are looking for a candidate who comes from FMCG/FMCD/Pharma/Banking industries and can handle a varied employee base for a large portfolio of diverse businesses.
Opportunity to be in a pan India role with a reputed market leader in the manufacturing domain. Market leading compensation and performance-based growth opportunity are on offer for the right candidate.
Openings in Accounts Dept for AR,APB,APP,Cost Control & General Ledger. Candidates with 6 mths-2 yrs of exp may apply Candidates should be willing to work in Rotational shifts including Night Shif [...]
*Manage and coordinate all construction and related activities for the project in terms of cost, quality and delivery targets *Ensure compliance and implementation of all Engineering Procedures, pra [...]
Designation:iOS Developer Salary: between 3lacs to 6 lacs Location: Mohali Experience: 1-6 yrs 5 Days work culture [...]
Designation:Executive Salary:14000 to 18000 5 days working Cab facility available Graduate fresher and Under Graduate with 6 month Experience can apply. We donot charge anything for this [...]