General Electric Company
As a Senior UX Interaction Designer at GE HC you will partner with users and collaborate across disciplines to create design solutions for healthcare services. Your role will incorporate a global user population in every step of our design process through research visits, shadowing, inclusive design sessions and usability testing. Your designs will impact the next generation of healthcare in multiple cutting edge projects. This role truly partners with users to bring your designs to life!
You will be responsible to:
- Build designs that tap into GEs global network of devices and data to transform how healthcare is delivered.
- Partner with scrum teams to ideate with,
build high fidelity designs with, and to follow those designs as they mature through release.
- As a part of our team of designers and developers, you will help define, implement, and teach design thinking processes to grow UX within healthcare services.
- Digital portfolio demonstrating real world designs with compelling outcomes
- Demonstrate ability to build multi-fidelity prototypes in digital artifacts and sketching
- Articulate design decisions into deliverables (journey maps, workflows, user personas, user research methods/techniques)
- Bachelors degree in relevant field of UX design, HCI, human factors, psychology, graphic arts, or relevant work experience
- Two plus years practicing UX methodology
- Ability to use UX writing and accessibility in your designs
- Experience collaborating with developers and stakeholder teams
- MA/MS degree is relevant field
- Front end development experience
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GEs mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
Locations: India; Bengaluru
Job Description Role Summary: The Principal Engineer/Technologist demonstrates accountability for functional expertise, business acumen and broad company objectives. In this role you will integrate [...]
Job Description Role Summary: Responsible for the design and development of application software within the Digital Services Technology Business. He/she is required to provide technical direction t [...]
Job Description Role Summary: The Staff Software Engineer has responsibilities which involve deep expertise in the design and implementation of enterprise software systems, The Staff Software Engin [...]
Job Description Role Summary: GE Software is looking for an experienced Quality Engineer to work on a number of exciting projects that will have a very positive impact on GEs business. The indivi [...]