EMERSON INNOVATION CENTER
1) Software Proficiency in AutoCAD 2014-2017 and Creo- 3 with hands on experience
A) Thorough knowledge in low voltage panel layout design, with hands on experience in
enclosure, back plate, door layout and mounting frame design.
B) Good knowledge of selecting switch gears (MCCB, MCB Starters, and Relays etc.)
3) Should have good knowledge of Low voltage panel manufacturing process.
4) Exposure to international standards in panel design is preferred (IEC/ATEX/NEC)
5) Awareness of hazardous area requirements will be an added advantage
6) Good communication skill
1. To review customer PO along with customer wiring drawings.
Prepare panel assembly layout.
3. To generate design concepts in AutoCAD/Creo.
4. To check wire bending requirement and related design criteria.
5. To prepare panel mounting frame
6. Perform calculation
7. To prepare order documents with Bill of material.
8. Review relevant product standards & identify requirements for panel design per IEC/ATEX/NEC
Position Description: The Oracle Apps DBA will be responsible for installation, configuration, upgrading, administrating, monitoring, troubleshooting, cloning, Patching, Backup and restore of Oracle E [...]
1) Software Proficiency in AutoCAD 2014-2017 and Creo- 3 with hands on experience 2) Product: A) Thorough knowledge in low voltage panel layout design, with hands on experience in e [...]
SQL Server Administrator and Developer will be responsible for the implementation, configuration, maintenance and Development of complex SQL Server Database Solutions, to ensure the availability and c [...]
Conduct photometry tests on lighting fixtures as per test plan defined by certification/engineering/lab manager. Define/Maintain the testing procedures, work flow, record maintenance. Pr [...]