We are transforming India through volunteering and we want to make volunteering a national habit. We are looking for someone passionate about promoting a strong culture of volunteerism and civic responsibility among citizens. The person will be responsible for conceptualizing, producing communication plans and effectively advocating Bhumis initiatives and programmes through multiple channels.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Conceptualizing and leading the marketing, advertising, PR and media strategy and initiatives for all platforms and to implement communications strategies for all audiences
- Monitoring and managing presence on social sites including Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram,
and YouTube to leverage engagement opportunities with prospective volunteers, fellows and donors.
- Collaborating with design and video team to build creative assets for social media use.
- Leading relevant internal stakeholder communications, including with network partners. collaborate with internal teams including volunteers to harness content ideas and create brainstorming and ideation spaces.
- Overseeing the content management, development and analytics of the organisations website
- Overseeing the development, production and distribution of all newsletters and core publications, such as the periodic report (Monthly, quarterly, annual reports)
Education Qualification / Experience:
- Bachelors degree in any of the relevant field Public Relations/ Journalism/ Literature/ Communications/ Marketing / Advertising
- Work experience Freshers with exceptional aptitude for the profile are welcome
- Prior work experience in non-profit sector would be an advantage
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills in English. High degree of skill in grammar, spelling and punctuation are essential.
- Tactical understanding on Social Media Platforms
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- Prior experience preferred in Adobe suitePhotoshop, Illustrator and InDesign; WordPress, hootsuite etc. would be an advantage
- Basic photography and videography skills would be an advantage
- Basic editing skills for photographs and videos would be an advantage
- Good understanding on media needs and relationships
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
- Resourceful, responsible and self-starting
Reporting to Co-founder
Expected Age: Below 35
Scope: Full time
Remuneration: Negotiable based on candidate
Expected Joining Date: Immediate
- Any Qualification is fine. - The candidate should be fluent in kannada & English. - He should have a 2 wheeler. - Only male candidate is required. - 1 to 2 year experience in sal [...]
Job Description - Any Qualification is fine. - The candidate should be fluent in kannada & English. - He should have a 2 wheeler. - Only male candidate is required. - 1 to 2 year experience [...]
Job Description We are seeking an experienced HR Manager to lead a team of professionals to support the full employee life cycle, deployment of HR programs and office administration in our Bangalore, [...]
- 3+ years of software development experience with several years in building and delivering high-performance and scalable enterprise-class web applications. - At least 1+ year of experience in Se [...]