Microchip Technology India Pvt Ltd
Senior Application Engineer
1. Understanding device operating specs document. 2. Contributing towards automating the software validation process.
3. Documenting the testing procedures. 4. Formatting and maintaining Test Reports.
5. Developing the peripheral libraries and software stacks. 6. Running the software test, including embedded software.
7. Verifying the quality of the code.
8. Verifying the issues for fixes.
The candidate should have the following requirements:
1. 4 to 8 years of experience in embedded software development 2. Knowledge on Software testing and processes.
Knowledge of micro controllers and its peripherals are must. 4. Good knowledge of the 'C' and assembly programming language.
5. Good Knowledge on structured programming, debugging.
6. Knowledge on Scripting languages
7. Knowledge in Core java is bonus.
8. Be or equivalent degree in Electronics or allied branches.
Job Description o Create System and FPGA designs to exercise all the use models targeted for each product mimicking end applications in a customer setting. o Write system and product level validat [...]
Job Description Job Attributes Job Id 8039 Req Id I276-19 Category Technical Job Type Full-time Education Level Bachelor's Degree Job Level Experienced (Non-Manager) Hires Needed 1 [...]
Job Description Job Attributes Job Id 7982 Req Id I280-19 Category Technical Job Type Full-time Education Level Master's Degree Job Level Experienced (Non-Manager) Hires Needed 1 [...]
Job Description Job Description Microchip is currently seeking an Application Engineer to join its Automotive Applications Group in Chennai, India. The specific focus of the role will be on suppor [...]