Tata Communications Ltd
Responsible for entire product life cycle management - development and management of products as per new product/service requirement and enhancement of existing products and features. Also responsible for augmentation of network capacity to meet growing customer needs, new technology introduction, or increasing operational efficiencies, with the objective of ensuring increase in product and service profitability, revenue and market competitiveness; and developing and delivering effective multi product solutions to meet customer requirements. Drive PandL management through product strategy development and manage a group of products within a technology area across multiple regions. Works with the sales team on market strategy,
pricing and positioning of the product. Engage and partner with technology providers to recruit new features or new product. Assess performance of product/service portfolio against annual operating plan and discuss achievement of targets with Sales.
Leads a team to drive PandL management for product portfolio through product development and management, sales support and enablement discussions with Sales, Customers, Engineering, Operations Technology and Service Development. Tactical role which provides a marked contribution to defining the product strategy, direction of new products, processes, standards or operational plans based upon business strategy, with a significant mid term impact on business unit overall results. Identifies problems and suggests inputs to product development and engineering team to significantly improve process or fulfill service realisation and operationalise product/service and associated costs individual contributor in regions Involved in planning and strategising of new and existing products. Impact of decisions made is mid-term in nature. Typically has small to medium profit and loss responsibility for a product portfolio May lead regional projects for a specific product portfolio, and also participate as a team member for other projects Education :Graduate in Engineering; PMP certification is desirable Experience :Experience of10-12 years in telecommunications industry in techno-commercial assignments
- Demonstrated ability and successful track record in selling/business development for Managed Public Cloud Infrastructure portfolio MUST HAVE
- Strong understanding of the Managed Public Cloud landscape and environment of our enterprise - MUST HAVE
- Seed opportunities and sustain the pipeline to identify opportunities, develop the solution and close deals.
- Stakeholder relationship mgmt. - Develop customer relationships espl. at the CIO level to be in the consideration for any public cloud requirement.
- Experience in Developing product roadmap, Business case & pricing strategy in alignment with the strategic goals.
- Evangelizing the product/service to internal stakeholders, partners and customers.
- Broad knowledge of enterprise IT/Datacenter/Cloud SaaS markets and Technologies.
- A client focused, metrics-informed approach to product management
- Strong oral, written, and presentation communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills; able to build strong relationships and influence cross functional teams and Clients.
Bachelors degree in a related field
Prior experience in partnerships and public cloud preferred
5-6 years of experience in Product Management/Owner/Architect functions in a Datacentre/System Integration/IT-ITES Environment
Knowledge / Skills
Job Description RPA - Assitant MGR Roles and Responsibilities Help Define the process automation framework, engagement model & delivery methodology for the organization. Identify RPA industry b [...]
Job Description Responsible for planning for new product/service roll out or enhancement of existing offerings, operations and maintenance in Managed Hosting, Data Centre, Managed Security Services, [...]
Job Description Job Family Descriptor Responsible for creating and maintaining infrastructure necessary for the growth and the upkeep of field and Network operations which shall include Internet D [...]
Job Description Responsible for the equipments operation and maintenance (Fault, configuration, alarm, performance and security) or network components to drive network efficiency and availability. En [...]