Tata Communications Ltd
- 1-3 years of experience in managing Operations for various UC network services/products etc.
- Experience of Service Assurance/NOC environment
- Experience with configuration of Cisco IP phones, Testing & Troubleshooting
- Hands On experience on Cisco RTMT & PCA tool.
- Good Knowledge of Cisco HCS & Skype for Business Platform
- Strong understanding of VOIP, VMware & Cloud Computing concepts
- Hands On experience of TCP IP networking (including LAN, WAN, & WLAN) & SIP
- Understanding of Telephony, Network & Routing protocols
- Strong Communication skills
- Experience and strong ability to deal in different time zones
- Prior experience on Operations management on UC and voice will be added advantage
- Strong ability to manage and prioritize Orders / tickets to meet end customer expectations and aggressive targets.
Minimum qualification & experience
Degree /Diploma in Engineering or equivalent.
- Excellent fluency in speaking English along with North American neutralized accent is must.
- Able to communicate verbally or in writing with customers in a professional and friendly manner.
- Maintain relationship with clients and stakeholders
- Perform fault isolation and trouble resolution.
- Should be comfortable working in continuous night shifts and 24/7 shifts
- Proactive Maintenance of LAN, WAN & WLAN devices
- Ability & Experience to communicate with Onshore client efficiently
- Develop & Maintain process documents, e.g. LWI, Process Maps etc.
- Identify & implement best practices, Process improvement ideas.
- Thorough understanding VOIP infrastructure specially Hosted Solutions
- Hands on experience in managing complex UCC and LAN/WAN environment
- Experience in managing Voice and UCC services and products is must.
Job Description RPA - Assitant MGR Roles and Responsibilities Help Define the process automation framework, engagement model & delivery methodology for the organization. Identify RPA industry b [...]
Job Description Responsible for planning for new product/service roll out or enhancement of existing offerings, operations and maintenance in Managed Hosting, Data Centre, Managed Security Services, [...]
Job Description Job Family Descriptor Responsible for creating and maintaining infrastructure necessary for the growth and the upkeep of field and Network operations which shall include Internet D [...]
Job Description Responsible for the equipments operation and maintenance (Fault, configuration, alarm, performance and security) or network components to drive network efficiency and availability. En [...]