Tata Communications Ltd
Responsible for planning for new product/service roll out or enhancement of existing offerings, operations and maintenance in Managed Hosting, Data Centre, Managed Security Services, Infrastructure Managed Services in consultation with the Products, Sales and Engineering teams with the objective of delivering effective solutions to meet customer requirements; minimizing cost of service operations by driving efficiency, scalability, quality and consistency, smooth implementation and minimum downtime of infrastructure. Discuss customer requirement, feasibility and operational aspect of proposed solution and service schedules with Sales Engineering team and analyze internal technical capability to delivery solution.
The team conducts financial planning, designs solutions as per customer requirements, drives product engineering, delivery and customer lifecycle management. Develops solution frameworks, methodology and solutioning to drive standardization of repeat solutioning to ensure reduction in operational cost. Also prepares plan for integration with existing platforms and processes, identifies technology partners and outsourced partners for implementation and roll out of product/service, defines service realization and SOPs for Service Delivery and resolves escalated issues. Drive technical deployment planning and implementation including installation of operating system, provisioning, network configuration etc. and monitor implementation success.
Guides team to evaluate design, and roll out new managed services and products. Support presales in solutioning. Conduct real time implementation and resolve escalations. Liaise with relevant teams to discuss alternatives and solutions. Explore and exploit opportunities for continuous process improvement to increase operational efficiencies .Participates in audit meetings and highlights risks to management. Leads a team through expertise in the field of service operations. May lead important projects that require providing experienced project team members with instruction, guidance and advice in all aspects of the project to ensure delivery of quality outcomes. Tactical role which provides a marked contribution to defining the direction of new products, processes, standards or operational plans based upon business strategy, with a significant mid term impact on business unit overall results. Identifies problems and significantly improves, changes or adapts existing method and techniques. Focus is on implementation and control rather than policy and strategy development. Impact of decisions made is short-mid in nature. May have involvement in regional projects, but as a team member rather than project leader. Education :BE or B. Tech. Experience :8-12 years of experience with exposure in networking and system related activities
- Expertise in performing VA on Infrastructure assets (Including servers, Network devices, security devices) & Application.
- Ability to understand complex IT Infrastructure quickly and , through understanding of Server and Network technologies.
- Experience of Implementing application security measures and providing security consulting to projects
- Experience in Conducting security testing & PT of web Applications.
- Good Hands on experience with conducting security assessments.
- Experience in API - Application Programming Interface Testing
- Experience on enhancing and supporting security automation efforts
- Consulting and coordinate with project teams for Security Assessments and Interaction with other functional teams towards meeting the timelines of key project milestones.
- Ability to analyse root causes and deliver strategic recommendations during security reviews
- Good understanding of OWASP Top 10, SANS Top 25
- Experience / Skills/Qualifications
- - Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or related IT field
- Minimum of 5 to 10 years of work experience on the above requirement
- Security certifications including CISA/CISSP/CISM desired
Knowledge / Skills
Job Description RPA - Assitant MGR Roles and Responsibilities Help Define the process automation framework, engagement model & delivery methodology for the organization. Identify RPA industry b [...]
Job Description Responsible for planning for new product/service roll out or enhancement of existing offerings, operations and maintenance in Managed Hosting, Data Centre, Managed Security Services, [...]
Job Description Job Family Descriptor Responsible for creating and maintaining infrastructure necessary for the growth and the upkeep of field and Network operations which shall include Internet D [...]
Job Description Responsible for the equipments operation and maintenance (Fault, configuration, alarm, performance and security) or network components to drive network efficiency and availability. En [...]