Tata Communications Ltd
We are looking for a responsible Executive Assistant to support our Vice President, Engineering for Business collaboration, mobility & IoT India. Our ideal candidate is independent, flexible, proactive, resourceful, and able to confidently communicate with all stakeholders within the organization. To be successful in this role, you should be able to preemptively identify and address the needs of these executives, get things done, possess the required tact and maturity to deal with confidential information and thrive working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Organizes, prioritizes and maintains workflow for the VP based on a wide latitude and empowerment provided for decision-making.
Responsibilities range from validation of potential interactions, advise and action on appropriate handling and delegation
- Understand business processes, identify business requirements and translate into functional specifications
- Assist in tracking and reporting of project progress, issues and risks to ensure deliverables are on track
- Correlates to follow-up system to ensure schedules, action items and imposed deadlines of the VP are met by their direct reports
- Acts as focal point of contact between the CEO/COO and employees, partners & client
- Familiarity with global conference call setup involving multiple countries and time zones
- Manage and cover the Team Admin s duties during absence
- Suggest more efficient ways to run the office by reviewing and recommending changes/ best practices to our existing company processes
Knowledge / Skills
Job Description RPA - Assitant MGR Roles and Responsibilities Help Define the process automation framework, engagement model & delivery methodology for the organization. Identify RPA industry b [...]
Job Description Responsible for planning for new product/service roll out or enhancement of existing offerings, operations and maintenance in Managed Hosting, Data Centre, Managed Security Services, [...]
Job Description Job Family Descriptor Responsible for creating and maintaining infrastructure necessary for the growth and the upkeep of field and Network operations which shall include Internet D [...]
Job Description Responsible for the equipments operation and maintenance (Fault, configuration, alarm, performance and security) or network components to drive network efficiency and availability. En [...]