- The position is responsible for assisting in carrying out basic clinical data management activities required for clinical trials
- Assist in basic database and edit check testing activities.
- Perform data review and query generation.
- Update the database to correct errors.
- Assist in the completion of all activities necessary for the finalization and transfer the clinical database and related project documents to the sponsor.
- May be required to participate in client, internal or agency audits and inspections
- Bachelor s Degree
- 2-4 years of experience in clinical data management activities
- Having 1+ year experience in Lab data management is mandatory
- Having 1+ year experience in RAVE database is mandatory
- Familiarity with medical terminology
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal skills, both written and spoken, with an ability to inform, influence, convince, and persuade
Job DescriptionThe position is responsible for hiring, managing, developing and being accountable for the Clinical Data Managers in the assigned team and the department; and for meeting assigned opera [...]
Job DescriptionThe position is responsible for supporting the lead statistical programmer and plays a key role in the development of SAS programs to support the conduct, statistical analysis and repor [...]
Job DescriptionThe position is responsible for assisting in carrying out basic clinical data management activities required for clinical trialsAssist in basic database and edit check testing activitie [...]
Job DescriptionAct as the core project team lead to coordinate and manage all statistical programming activitiesServe as the lead programmer to design and specify the overall approach to a project s p [...]