Tata Communications Ltd
This role is a core technical position that provides Day 2 NOC Operations support for Versa and Viptela SDWAN Infrastructure along with GMX and VOICE Core network and security.
Requires very good knowledge and understanding of Network architecture, applications, infrastructure, systems design and integrations. Responsible for handling escalated cases.
Should have sound understanding for MPLS , SDWAN, VMWARE and Cloud technologies .Responsible for interaction with multiple Internal and External teams as part of issue isolation and fixing.
- Candidate should understand SDWAN technologies such as Cisco Viptela , Versa .
- Candidate must have good skill on LINUX based architecture that supports SDWAN orchestration and Monitoring.
- Through understanding of Large networks running different technologies like Routing , switching, Video, Voice etc.
- Hand on experience on troubleshooting STP, SPAN, RSPAN, inter VLAN routing.
- Troubleshooting of LAN security- DHCP snooping, dynamic ARP inspection IP source guard, private VLAN, port security.
- Advanced LAN switching concepts- CEF, QoS on catalyst switches, L2PT, Dot1Q tunneling, VSS.
- Capable to applying QOS and troubleshooting in DC environment.
- Hands on experience on IOS and XR routers and Gigabit switching routing devices.
- Hand of experience on F5 load Balancer -LTM and GTM
- Hands on experience on troubleshooting of Routing Protocols RIP, OSPF, EIGRP, BGP
- Multicast Conceptual Knowledge.
- Very good knowledge of MPLS understanding of LDP, TDP, MPLS L2/L3 VPNs,RR in MPLS environment
- In-depth knowledge of services like DHCP, QoS, NTP, HSRP, GLBP, VRRP, ARP, NAT, ACL, PBR, GRE tunneling, IP IPSLA/object tracking etc.
- ACE(10/20/30 Modules and ACE 4710 Appliance)
- Candidate should have experience on NEXUS,ASR 1k and ASR 9K series.
- Candidate with Cisco UCS-B,UCS-C and UCS-E series will be given advantage
- Minimum of 3 - 5+ years relevance experience in Routing Switching and Data Centers Security solutions configuration and Support.
- Good Exposure on Ansible, Python and JASON based scripting
- Good understanding of SDN framework based on Open Forum guidelines
- Strong working knowledge and Hands on in different Firewall family- Cisco Nexus, Juniper MX series ,ASR 1k and ASR 9K
Purpose - Broad objective of the role
Operating Network - Key External
Operating Network - Key Internal
Size and Scope of Role - Financial
Size and Scope of Role - No. of direct reports
Size and Scope of Role - Total team size
Size and Scope of Role - Other size parameters
Minimum qualification & experience
Knowledge / Skills
Job Description RPA - Assitant MGR Roles and Responsibilities Help Define the process automation framework, engagement model & delivery methodology for the organization. Identify RPA industry b [...]
Job Description Responsible for planning for new product/service roll out or enhancement of existing offerings, operations and maintenance in Managed Hosting, Data Centre, Managed Security Services, [...]
Job Description Job Family Descriptor Responsible for creating and maintaining infrastructure necessary for the growth and the upkeep of field and Network operations which shall include Internet D [...]
Job Description Responsible for the equipments operation and maintenance (Fault, configuration, alarm, performance and security) or network components to drive network efficiency and availability. En [...]