Analyze, design develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for commercial or end user applications. Writes code, completes programming and performs testing and debugging of applications.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will perform high-level design based on provided external specifications. Specify, design and implement minor changes to existing software architecture. Build highly complex enhancements and resolve complex bugs. Build and execute unit tests and unit plans. Review integration and regression test plans created by QA. Communicate with QA and porting engineering as necessary to discuss minor changes to product functionality and to ensure quality and consistency across specific products.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 4 years of software engineering or related experience., 1. Strong object oriented design & programming skills.
2. Good understanding of Java/J2EE.
3. You should be able to provide scalable and high quality technology solutions at a rapid pace.
4. You set up best practices for development and champion their adoption and at the same time Architect & design technically robust, flexible and scalable solutions.
5. Very high technical competence, strong technical background with track record of individual technical accomplishments.
6. Perform well in uncertainties and collaborate and work with unclear interfaces to other teams.
7. Deep understanding of technologies and architecture in a highly scalable and available set-up.
8. You work with designers, business analysts, and product managers to estimate and plan.
9. Provide technical leadership to other software developers. Specify, design and implement modest changes to existing software architecture to meet changing needs.
10. Knowledge on ADF is nice to have.
11. BS/MS degree in Computer Science (or equivalent) with minimum of 5+ years of experience
Job Description Programmer Analyst 4-IT - 190003NG Preferred Qualifications Voice bot and Chat bot Developer We are looking for a highly skilled technical team member, and forward thinker wh [...]
Job Description Applications Developer 3 - Procurement Cloud Development - 190000LS Preferred Qualifications Procurement Cloud is the key offering from the Oracle Cloud Applications Suite. Proc [...]
Job Description Software Developer 4 - 190000DN Preferred Qualifications Who we are: Oracle Social Relationship Management (SRM), an Oracle Social Cloud business solution, is the industrys [...]
Job Description Technical Analyst 2-Support - 1900091X Preferred Qualifications Experienced Application DBA with good Oracle Database Administration background. Database Monitoring, Trouble [...]