Tata Communications Ltd
Responsible for planning for new product/service roll out or enhancement of existing offerings, operations and maintenance in Managed Hosting, Data Centre, Managed Security Services, Infrastructure Managed Services in consultation with the Products, Sales and Engineering teams with the objective of delivering effective solutions to meet customer requirements; minimizing cost of service operations by driving efficiency, scalability, quality and consistency, smooth implementation and minimum downtime of infrastructure. Discuss customer requirement, feasibility and operational aspect of proposed solution and service schedules with Sales Engineering team and analyze internal technical capability to delivery solution.
The team conducts financial planning, designs solutions as per customer requirements, drives product engineering, delivery and customer lifecycle management. Develops solution frameworks, methodology and solutioning to drive standardization of repeat solutioning to ensure reduction in operational cost. Also prepares plan for integration with existing platforms and processes, identifies technology partners and outsourced partners for implementation and roll out of product/service, defines service realization and SOPs for Service Delivery and resolves escalated issues. Drive technical deployment planning and implementation including installation of operating system, provisioning, network configuration etc. and monitor implementation success.
Sr. Security Analyst - Managed Security Services Device Management
Location - Chennai
- Experience in managing WAF - Radware, NGIPS - Trend Micro, ETM - Radware, SWG - Forcepoint, SMG - Trend Micro, DDoS - Radware, Firewall analyzer - Skybox, DNS Security - Infobox, Packet Capture Fireeye and any other technologies will be added advantage
- Knowledge and understanding of business processes and information systems of a financial institution
- Good knowledge in TCP/IP protocol with network and security skillsets
- Monitoring the security environment/appliance/software/service that are critical to the business and IT infrastructure for the solutions in scope
- Responsible for scoped security solution/device administration, solution recommendation, Escalation resolution, maintaining knowledge base, escalation point for device issue resolution, device patch implementation, rule base Management, version upgrades etc.
- Responsible for coordinating with OEM wherever required
- Apply investigation techniques to document root cause and impact of detected computer security incidents.
- Ensure SLA are achieved & work proactively to maintain the same
- Keep track of latest threats and vulnerabilities
- Effective follower of industry process and compliance standards
Experience / Skills/Qualifications
- Education Qualification B.E/ B.Tech / BCA/MCA/ BSc.IT with 2- 3 years of experience
- Understanding IT environments, Routing & Switching, IP Addressing, Network security
- Relevant 2 years hands on experience in managing WAF - Radware, NGIPS - Trend Micro, ETM - Radware, SWG - Forcepoint, SMG - Trend Micro, DDoS - Radware, Firewall analyzer - Skybox, DNS Security - Infobox, Packet Capture Fireeye and any other technologies will be added advantage
- Possession of recognized industry certification like CCNA/CCNP/CEH/CCSP/SIEM certification or any other Firewall Technical certifications
- Possess an impeccable work ethic and a high degree of integrity
- Good understanding of Information Security domain
- Good Analytical & Problem Solving skills
- Able to communicate with technical staff/management
- Flexible to work in 24/7 environments
- Continuous learning & flexible approach
Knowledge / Skills
Job Description RPA - Assitant MGR Roles and Responsibilities Help Define the process automation framework, engagement model & delivery methodology for the organization. Identify RPA industry b [...]
Job Description Responsible for planning for new product/service roll out or enhancement of existing offerings, operations and maintenance in Managed Hosting, Data Centre, Managed Security Services, [...]
Job Description Job Family Descriptor Responsible for creating and maintaining infrastructure necessary for the growth and the upkeep of field and Network operations which shall include Internet D [...]
Job Description Responsible for the equipments operation and maintenance (Fault, configuration, alarm, performance and security) or network components to drive network efficiency and availability. En [...]