Exalt Consulting Placement Services Pvt Ltd Hiring For Exalt Consulting Placement Services Pvt Ltd
- Accountable for ensuring the overall business continuity, quality assurance and performance of the IT service(s) as well as evaluation and translation of business needs. Accountable for defining, agreeing and respecting the IT Business Service Level Agreement. Ownership over the entire lifecycle, implementation of changes and architectural compliance with Enterprise architecture.
- Documents and validates service roadmap(s) planned activities, technical releases, changes, ramp ups and downs, strongly aligned with the project roadmap (project plans, release plans) of the respective cluster and provider contract specifications, and in alignment with key Business/IT Stakeholders.
Responsible for translating the IT strategy and direction into tangible and comprehensive IT service offering for respective Business Service.
- Accountable for the implementation of releases, change management, demand execution and continuous service improvement as well as for the solution design of the IT Service(s), together with key counterparts and in line with the Solution Architecture. Responsible for validating the roadmap of the IT Service in alignment with the Business Service Owner, Solution Designer and Solution Architecture, and to document the planned activities, technical releases and changes. Responsible that the Business Service architectural approach is compliant with the Enterprise Architecture, or other architectural requirements.
- Proactively identifies and managing the dependences between service roadmaps and planned changes, in close collaboration with Project/Program Managers, Stakeholder Value Managers, other Service Owners and Solution Designers/Owners.
- Monitors IT delivery performance, end-to-end, through agreed KPIs (stakeholder, end user, service satisfaction, project, demands, business services). Analyses and reports deviations and proactively proposes corrective actions. Takes care of business escalation for P1-P2 incidents impacting business performance and RCA review.
- Manages service improvement activities towards overall user satisfaction, application perception and adaptation.
- Drives corrective actions and ensures that all needed processes are in place and adjusted to the business needs in this area. Collects and agrees IT service improvement items, for the proper impact analysis and for Continuous Service Improvement.
- Defines the common IT process performance metrics in cooperation with IT stakeholder units and IT supplier ecosystem.
- Monitors service costs and is responsible for continuous service cost planning and accuracy together with key stakeholders.
- Ensures that cost impacts from projects are analysed and updated in the cost plans. Actively seeks for cost saving measures.
- Accountable for the business service portfolio, for the financial management and/or the business benefit realization of the Business service (Annual plan).
- Good insight to the respective business function(s) and processes and a strong insight to the IT market and trends of the respective area.
- Has good and deep collaboration with the respective IT suppliers and well as works closely with Business Service Owner, Stakeholder Value Manager and Solution Designer/Owner
- Drives IT value realization by continuous improvement activities and with good service quality, and ensuring agreed deliverables will be achieved on time and within budget.
- May also have parallel or supportive project role, e.g. Scrum Master, Release Manager or Development team member in agile projects, for ensuring continues improvement
Opportunities don't happen, you create them! Tech Mahindra Business Service welcomes you to be a part of one of the best international process in a full time environment. Eligibility : HSC/Gra [...]
*To edit in school text books * To set the matter in books as per the client's requirement(based upon the guidelines given by the client) *To complete the assignment as per the given deadline. [...]
* Handling HNI & UHNI Client . * New client acquisition (HNI, UHNI & Family offices), building new relationships and increasing depth in existing relationships with clients * Market a full range o [...]
Opening with Leading Manufacturing Industry Role: Technologist/ Sr. Technologist - Instrumentation & Control Qualification: B.Tech/B.E. (Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation) Experie [...]