Tata Communications Ltd
Drive regular operations and maintenance of IT infrastructure, applications and database including delivery of infrastructure projects. Conduct annual planning for the application support team, Provide 24 x 7 Infrastructure and Application support to fulfill customer needs and requirements. Drive incident, problem, change, release, configuration, availability and capacity Management w.r.t. IT Applications and Infrastructure. Drive management of SLAs related to Service Requests, Incidents and Business Processes ( billing, mediation etc.). Gather requirement from business and assist with creation of solutions to meet operational needs. Drive and monitor the Service Help Desk System (SDP) to ease resolution.
Deliver user documentation where required. Quantify and analyze the service requests and incidents raised. Liaise with the business to evaluate reduction of the no. of tickets raised. Drive creation of standard reports/formats where possible. Share periodic projects status with relevant stakeholders. Coordinate with the corporate security teams for all IT related security activities. Monitor, drive and track the compliance audit process for IT applications in coordination with the IT governance team on aspects such as SOX audits, security audits on databases and software licenses. Carry out regular antivirus and spam ware management.
Contributes as an individual contributor for deployment of operational and maintenance projects. Conduct root cause analysis on helpdesk service requrests, provide analytics and reports on number of tickets raised, address issues( pain points) impacting the end to end applications. Document user requirements. Able to independently resolve complex projects, issues, challenges encountered. Operational role, responsible for delivering results that have direct impact on the achievement of results within the job area and may also impact a wider operational area. Capable of instructing professional or technical staff and reviewing the quality of the work undertaken by these roles.May lead/manage small teams for small projects. Capable of identifying key issues and priorities and focusing on these to deliver required results with minimal direction and supervision. Demonstrate a level of flexibility in resolving problems/issues that at least to in-depth command of all techniques, processes, tools and standards, within the relevant field of specialisation. Able to identify problems and significantly improve, change or adapt existing methods and techniques. Education : BTech or Diploma Experience : 4-8 years with some experience in IT operations
- Expertise in performing VA on Infrastructure assets (Including servers, Network devices, security devices) & Application.
- Ability to understand complex IT Infrastructure quickly and , through understanding of Server and Network technologies.
- Experience of Implementing application security measures and providing security consulting to projects
- Experience in Conducting security testing & PT of web Applications.
- Good Hands on experience with conducting security assessments.
- Experience in API - Application Programming Interface Testing
- Experience on enhancing and supporting security automation efforts
- Consulting and coordinate with project teams for Security Assessments and Interaction with other functional teams towards meeting the timelines of key project milestones.
- Ability to analyse root causes and deliver strategic recommendations during security reviews
- Good understanding of OWASP Top 10, SANS Top 25
- Experience / Skills/Qualifications
- - Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or related IT field
- Minimum of 5 to 10 years of work experience on the above requirement
- Security certifications including CISA/CISSP/CISM desired
Knowledge / Skills
Job Description RPA - Assitant MGR Roles and Responsibilities Help Define the process automation framework, engagement model & delivery methodology for the organization. Identify RPA industry b [...]
Job Description Responsible for planning for new product/service roll out or enhancement of existing offerings, operations and maintenance in Managed Hosting, Data Centre, Managed Security Services, [...]
Job Description Job Family Descriptor Responsible for creating and maintaining infrastructure necessary for the growth and the upkeep of field and Network operations which shall include Internet D [...]
Job Description Responsible for the equipments operation and maintenance (Fault, configuration, alarm, performance and security) or network components to drive network efficiency and availability. En [...]