Tata Communications Ltd
Drive regular operations and maintenance of IT infrastructure, applications and database including delivery of infrastructure projects. Conduct annual planning for the application support team, Provide 24 x 7 Infrastructure and Application support to fulfill customer needs and requirements. Drive incident, problem, change, release, configuration, availability and capacity Management w.r.t. IT Applications and Infrastructure. Drive management of SLAs related to Service Requests, Incidents and Business Processes ( billing, mediation etc.). Gather requirement from business and assist with creation of solutions to meet operational needs. Drive and monitor the Service Help Desk System (SDP) to ease resolution.
Deliver user documentation where required. Quantify and analyze the service requests and incidents raised. Liaise with the business to evaluate reduction of the no. of tickets raised. Drive creation of standard reports/formats where possible. Share periodic projects status with relevant stakeholders. Coordinate with the corporate security teams for all IT related security activities. Monitor, drive and track the compliance audit process for IT applications in coordination with the IT governance team on aspects such as SOX audits, security audits on databases and software licenses. Carry out regular antivirus and spam ware management.
Leads the team to drive end to end application support for a business line/product.Liaise with relevant teams to discuss alternatives and solutions.Liaise with the Capex committee for discussions on hardware upgrades if required. Participates in audit meetings and highlights risks to management. May lead important projects that require providing experienced project team members with instruction, guidance and advice in all aspects of the project to ensure delivery of quality outcomes. Tactical role which provides a marked contribution to defining the direction of new products, processes, standards or operational plans based upon business strategy, with a significant mid term impact on business unit overall results. Identifies problems and significantly improves, changes or adapts existing method and techniques. Focus is on implementation and control rather than policy and strategy development. Impact of decisions made is short-mid in nature. May have involvement in regional projects, but as a team member rather than project leader. Education :BE or B. Tech. Experience :8-12 years of experience with exposure in networking and system related activities
As Telephony Architect you will be responsible for.
- Developing an enterprise IP Telephony infrastructure to meet business requirements and customer needs.
- Leads the development of a system/process which provides early recognition of system performance trends and ensures that information is utilized to drive improvements to quality of service or cost performance.
- Leads the development of a strategic plan which ensures IT infrastructure is aligned with business needs
Establishing and maintaining effective cross functional relationships within the IT organization and business to ensure that standards are properly aligned with business plans and business needs
we are looking for a candidate with the following professional competencies:
- 10+ years of IP Telephony architectural, designing and operational experience.
- Experience with CUCM, Skype for Business, Unity connection, UCS(VMware) and Voice gateways(MGCP,H323 and SIP)
- Strong knowledge of Skype for business Enterprise voice and other Modalities
- Worked on cross clusters configurations and Virtualized environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, good team player, highly motivated self-starter
- Knowledge of Skype for business(formely Lync), Session border Controllers, Cisco meeting Centre and Cisco Webex is highly desirable
- Knowledge on latest Cisco UCC & Microsoft offering like Cisco Webx Boards, Microsoft SRS devices from Logitech, Polycom, Surface hubs.
Knowledge / Skills
Job Description RPA - Assitant MGR Roles and Responsibilities Help Define the process automation framework, engagement model & delivery methodology for the organization. Identify RPA industry b [...]
Job Description Responsible for planning for new product/service roll out or enhancement of existing offerings, operations and maintenance in Managed Hosting, Data Centre, Managed Security Services, [...]
Job Description Job Family Descriptor Responsible for creating and maintaining infrastructure necessary for the growth and the upkeep of field and Network operations which shall include Internet D [...]
Job Description Responsible for the equipments operation and maintenance (Fault, configuration, alarm, performance and security) or network components to drive network efficiency and availability. En [...]