• Ensure all requests for travel services are acknowledged and handled in an efficient manner.
• Source the most cost effective solutions for flights, accommodation and hire cars.
• Providing a full range of administrative support to one or more business divisions
• Liaise with People Planning to ensure all people movements are booked and itineraries are confirmed.
• Managing dashboards and analysing reports.
- One year contract & bond
- CTC 1.75 lacs per annum for Fresher’s.
- Shifts: 6:30 AM to 3:30 PM and 9:00 AM to 6:30 PM
- Weekly Roster (5 days a week)
Interview & work Location – Uppal
Interview mode – Group Discussion, Aptitude Test, Technical Interview & HR Interview.
Interested candidates can share their profile with [HIDDEN TEXT]
Title: Verification & Validation Engineers Walkin Details: The Grand Krishna Hotel, No:77 Hosur Main Raod, Near Ayyappa Temple, Madiwala, Bangalore,560068 Dt: 18-may-2019 Time: 10 Am to 1 [...]
- Basic qualification:AME/Diploma/B.E/B.Tech Mechanical/Electrical. - Domain: Should have worked in Heavy Engineering or Automobile or Rail Transportation or Aerospace domains. - Capable of interp [...]
Deputy Manager / Manager (Export/Import) Hyderabad Years of Exp: 10 – 12 Job Description: We are looking for looking for Deputy Manager / Manager level position who can lead team and to t [...]
Manager-Procurement-NON IT Hyderabad Experience : 9 – 11 yrs Job Description : • Managing the requirements Strategic, tactical and transactional sourcing such as Office supplies, Inf [...]