TEFUGEN TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED
Tiruchchirappalli, Tamil Nadu
1+ years experience
Job/Position: Executive – Finance & Accounts
Company Name: TEFUGEN Technologies Private Limited
Work Location: Thuvakudy, Trichy.
TEFUGEN Technologies Private Limited, a dynamic organization has the major objective to become successful in providing quality solutions and services all over the globe in the best manner possible. Our services include CFD analysis, FE analysis, CAD, Automation, IT & Corporate Data security services, etc. We utilize the most effective & advanced techniques for providing solutions to engineering problems.
Our main aim is to exceed the expectations of our customers by offering solutions with best practices in a timely manner. We never compromise ourselves in terms of customer satisfaction.
- General Accounting activities
- Coordinating with all the Government officials related to Company's Legal aspects
- Maintaining the Company's statutory registers
- Overall Financial Management and Forecasting
- Responsible for Import, Export & all types of legal compliance activities
- General Admin. Activities, if required
Responsibilities and Duties
- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and the general financial structure of the Company.
- Assist / co-ordinate / work with the team members and assure that the company objectives are achieved.
- Assist in development and implementation of new accounting procedures and features to enhance the work flow of the department.
- Ensure accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and yearly finance closing.
- Ensure the accurate and timely processing of payment transactions.
- Coordination with the Banks based on the Company's requirements.
- Responding to inquiries and notices from the Government Departments.
- Meeting the Company's financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing annual budgets, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances and initiating corrective actions.
- Keeping regular track on financial status by monitoring revenue and expenses, coordinating the collection, consolidation, and evaluation of financial data and preparing special reports.
- Maintain financial security by establishing internal controls and procedures.
- Understanding the current and proposed legal regulations, enforcing and recommending new procedures.
- Protect all the Company's data by keeping all the information confidential.
Finance & Accounting activities:
- Preparing & sending Invoices to customers
- Handling petty cash & bank correspondence activities
- Making regular payment follow-ups
- Internal Audit assistance
- Loan syndication
- Accounting all the transaction entries on Tally, ERP and compilation of financial statements
- Coordinating with the Company's auditor
Corporate Secretarial activities:
- Assisting members of the Board & various activities given by Top Management
- Promotion, formation and incorporation of companies and matters related therewith
- Filing, registering any document including forms, returns and applications by and on behalf of the company as an authorized representative
- Coordinating with the Company's Secretary in ROC filing
- Maintenance of secretarial records, statutory books and registers
- Arranging board/general meetings and preparing minutes thereof
- Preparing / reviewing / submitting various returns and reports required for compliance with the Tax laws and regulations
- Representing companies and other persons before the tax authorities and tribunals.
- Preparing and filing of all types of Tax Returns as per the current taxation rules (GST, Income Tax)
- Preparation of all the documents for clearance and liaison with Excise and Customs Department.
- Collection and Maintenance of all Import / Export documents for periodical verification.
Other Legal Activities
- Property & land registrations and obtaining required licenses
- Drafting agreements / contracts, liaison with Govt. agencies and advocates.
- Handling and responding to all types of legal queries
- Assisting in taking care of other HR related statutory compliances as required for the Company
Required Experience and Qualifications
Qualifications / Requirements:
Experience : More than 2 years
Education : B.Com / M.Com / Masters Degree in Business Administration (Finance specialisation) / any relevant specialisation with Finance background
Industrial Type : Energy / Manufacturing / Industrial/ Production/ Machinery/ Analysis or Consulting Engineering Company / Analysis Company
Function Area : Finance / Management / Accounts / Legal
- Good understanding in Finance & general business activities
- Ability to handle all financial activities independently.
- Knowledge in legal compliances under various laws
- Learning attitude & strong entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to manage diverse tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Dynamic, highly organized and capable of multitasking
- Ability to make decisions relating to Financial planning
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Comfortable with Linux operating systems and other open-source software applications.
- Fluency in English & Tamil
- Ability to store and record information accurately
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Good computer related skills
- Good social and interpersonal skills
- Experience in Tally.ERP is mandatory.
Job Type: Full-time
- GST & TDS: 1 year (Required)
- Finalization of Individual Person Accounts: 3 years (Required)
- Finalization of Company Accounts: 3 years (Required)
- Accounting in Tally: 3 years (Required)
- Auditor Office: 2 years (Required)
positions for Territory Manager--Bancassurance/AGENCY/DIRECT in a leading life insurance company, PFB the Purpose of the Job and expected expectation from the candidates- Experience in team handling, [...]
Vacancies for Email and Chat Process!!! JobDescription - Excellent Communication Written & Verbal - Clear Understanding of MS OFFICE - Clear Process & Product knowledge - Excellent Inter [...]
- Ms Sql Developer will be responsible for maintaining and updating computer programs and database and write new codes as requires and requested. - Daily task includes Database Managemen [...]
1)Salary:=-10000 to 20000 PM 4)Educational Qualification:-B.Tech/MCA 5) Gender Preference:-Male knowledge on CodeIgnitor and Core PHP is a must , [...]