Vishal Agarwal (Proprietor of E-Friend Solutions India)
looking for seasoned Sales and Relationship Management professionals to be a part of a
dynamic, motivated and highly productive front line sales team. We promise a lively and fun work
environment with lots of opportunities to learn and grow.
The candidate would be required to identify Customers for taking loans
and achieve business targets for the company.
The candidate will also be required to handle the
relationship with the client school even after the loan has been disbursed. Additional areas of
responsibilities would include verification of KYC documents and customer profile, preparation of loan
proposal documents, understanding and presenting basic credit profile and analysis of the customer,
supporting post approval documentation and processing, collection of overdue, understanding and
processing of reports and providing market intelligence information.
The ideal candidate would be a high achiever, expert in sales, having spent 2-3 years in sale of financial
services, excited about working with Loan, Mortgage, be fluent in English and Hindi and
well versed with the local geography of Indore.
1) Visit schools and other educational institutions and achieve business targets of loans disbursed
2) Build a long lasting relationship with clients
3) Manage the entire loan documentation including mortgage/security creation
4) End use verification of loan
5) Cross-sell other products rolled out from time to time to the schools
6) Assist in collection of overdue payments and ensure that the portfolio remains high in quality
Identify the potential clients from your assigned area, share our product offerings and create a business partnership with them.
Ensure strong relationship management (follow-ups/ product updates/setting up a meeting with seniors) with existing clients which will assist in recurring business and also getting more business references.
Design strategy (with the help of your reporting manager) to generate more prospective client partnership and successfully source small ticket clients
Ensure that maximum business references are converted into successful business opportunities
Update business in the daily, weekly and monthly sales plan which helps you to schedule your activities to meet the monthly mark of business.
1) Experience: High performer with 2-3 years’ experience in Sales in Financial
Services/Education/MFI/Mortgages/SME loans / Used Auto Loans / CV Loans
2) Knowledge of English and local language; good communication skills
3) Working knowledge of computers and ability to maintain MIS
4) Graduate / Post Graduate (Science / Commerce) from a reputed institute
5) Basic knowledge of finance
6) Team player
Area Sales Manager (Detergent & Soap) A candidate having dynamic personality having experience in FMCG Sector (Preferably Laundry, Detergents & Bath Soap) - Achieving sales targets through acquisit [...]
Senior Wordpress Developer (full time, 2.0-3.0 yrs) Job description We are looking a motivated PHP/WordPress developer for a full-time position in Indore, India. WordPress developer to be respon [...]
Indore, Madhya Pradesh 2+ years experience for Leading Power Plant in Ujjain MP, looking for Electrician (ITI/ Diploma) candidate should be an ITI -Electrician with 2-5 years industrial exper [...]
Marketing Manager (Digital Marketing) for Leading Retail Chain in Indore Location 1.Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution ATL, BTL and D [...]