15+ years experience
Channel Account Manager - 3
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities.
Why Work For Us:
Dell is primed to recruit the best and brightest candidates from all across the globe. We take pride in fostering a winning, innovative, inclusive employee culture. We also take calculated risks and we celebrate big victories when they pay off.
Our Employee Value Proposition:
Our Culture Code unites us and makes us a great family of companies and a great place to work. It’s how we run the business, go to market, work together and provide inspirational leadership. Our culture code is defined by our values and are made real every day by defining expectations for how we work and how we lead.
Job Description Summary
- Manages existing channel partners.
- Works with channel partners to identify and qualify mutually rewarding sales activities, strategies, and business opportunities.
- Provides channel partner feedback to the company to match market needs with company products.
- Identifies and qualifies new distributors.
- Develops, motivates and coordinates Dell sales team and Channel sales team to optimize sales execution.
- Interfaces with the channel to ensure that service level agreements are met.
- Customarily and regularly engaged at client facilities.
- Manages teams of Distribution Inside sales managers and/or sales professionals responsible for overseeing and selling products, including personal computers, electronics and accessories, mobility products, enterprise solutions, services and packaged software. Represents, communicates and executes on specific sales strategies.
- Directs the efforts of others in the achievement of the strategic and operational objectives of the group
- Manages the hiring, staffing and maintaining of a diverse and effective workforce
- Responsible for career development/planning, performance and pay discussions of team members
- Manager of individual contributors and/or leaders who motivate and drive the inside sales organization to meet or exceed performance objectives through effective management of frontline sales managers and resources
- Frequently interacts with subordinate supervisors, customers, and/or functional peer group leaders, normally involving matters between functional areas, other company divisions or units, or customers and the
, through subordinate supervisors and leaders, the coordination of the activities of a section or department with responsibility for results, including costs, methods and staffing
- Influences and participates in the quota setting process at the team/individual level
- Coordinates (where appropriate) operations and manages the relationship between inside and field sales personnel
- Provides direction, development and inspiration to the team members in the organization
- Understands the market in which the company operates, including our business/industry, our competitors and uses that knowledge to plan for the future. Drives superior customer experience by delivering technology solutions tailored
- Handles more challenging customer escalation issues
- First level leader, understands selling environment and capable of building familiarity with segment and product/service offerings
- Identifies appropriate products and services to meet the full range of customer needs
- Trains and develops team members on both products and selling techniques
Typically 15+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’re the kind of communicator who can make world-class technology even more irresistible, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
The Software Engineering team delivers next-generation software application enhancements and new products for a changing world. Working at the cutting edge, we design and develop software for platform [...]
- Working closely with engineering and testing resources to develop critical procedures for our customers and field resources. The candidate must understand end user use cases and drive development of [...]
Bengaluru, Karnataka 3+ years experience Key Responsibilities This quota-carrying sales position includes a range of responsibilities; working with Dell EMC’s customers and partners to renew expi [...]
Bengaluru, Karnataka 5+ years experience Company Description: Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a peopl [...]