Indore, Madhya Pradesh
Careers that Change Lives
A Day in the Life
Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned.
- Promotes and sells Medtronic's products and services within an assigned geographic area and /or specific customer accounts to meet or exceed sales targets.
- Responsible for developing, building, and strengthening long-term relationships with stakeholders including distributors and healthcare professionals.
- Responsible for pursuing leads, assessing needs and providing product services to maximize the benefits derived from Medtronic's products and/or services.
- Promotes and establishes education of the company's products and/or services.
- Conducts market research including customers and competitors activities.
- Implements market development plans/strategies and changes as needed.
- Communicates customer feedback on new products and/or modifications to existing products or applications to internal stakeholders including R&D;, Operations and Marketing.
Must Have: Minimum Requirements
- Bachelors degree required
- 0 years of experience required with an introductory knowledge of company products and services
Nice to Have
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives. Help us shape the future.
Physical Job Requirements
The physical demands described within the Responsibilities section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. For Office Roles: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be independently mobile. The employee is also required to interact with a computer, and communicate with peers and co-workers. Contact your manager or local HR to understand the Work Conditions and Physical requirements that may be specific to each role. (ADA-United States of America)
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Gujarat 3+ years experience Careers that Change Lives A Day in the Life Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned. - Promotes and sells Medtronic's produc [...]
Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh Sales Supervisor/ Regional Manager Careers that Change Lives We are looking for a competitive and trustworthy Manager to help us build up our business activities. You will [...]
Cannanore, Kerala 2+ years experience - SALES REPRESENTATIVE I – Coronary Vascular Careers that Change Lives - To over achieve sales revenue and market share targets for a specified regi [...]
Indore, Madhya Pradesh Careers that Change Lives A Day in the Life Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned. - Promotes and sells Medtronic's products and [...]