1+ years experience
- Inside Sales Representative 1
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Inside Sales Representative 1on our Inside Sales team inGurgaon
Our Sales Operations team is at the heart of developing sales processes and procedures for administering, fulfilling and communicating both online and offline orders. A bridge between sales and other operational functions,
we use our peerless expertise to evaluate and implement improvements to sales programs and processes – from planning and prioritization to pricing and margin strategies, sales automation, reporting and more. Put simply, we make sure the process of getting our ground-breaking products and services to customers as simple and seamless as possible.
Sells Dell’s products and services (via telephone, web or e-mail) to specified customer/partner segments in alignment with outside sales and is responsible for ensuring a positive customer experience.
- Responsible to drive inbound and outbound calls, emails, and web interface in order to drive numbers with existing and new customers.
- Understand the need of the customer & provide the suitable solution in terms of services/warranties.
- Learning a broad range of Dell technology, products, and services and is able to identify how these products and services align to customer needs.
- Cooperates and collaborates with colleagues, cross- functionally, to support the sales process.
- Understands the administrative and operational requirements of the job.
- Demonstrates good judgment in analyzing information to make routine decisions.
- Follows up with occasional outbound calls.
- 1 to 2 years of relevant work experience required.
- Should be willing to work in shifts in a 24 x7 work environment
- Should be residing within Transport Boundaries
- Excellent telephone soft skills & thorough telephone functional skills
- Ability to handle stressful situations.
- Ability to deal professionally with irate customers.
- Good Knowledge of PC Hardware/Software for desktop & portable systems
- Any relevant Certification/Qualification.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you want to be at the forefront of world-class customer, operational and business support in a sales organization, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Our Employee Value Proposition:
Our Culture Code unites us and makes us a great family of companies and a great place to work. It’s how we run the business, go to market, work together and provide inspirational leadership. Our culture code is defined by our values and are made real every day by defining expectations for how we work and how we lead.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
The Software Engineering team delivers next-generation software application enhancements and new products for a changing world. Working at the cutting edge, we design and develop software for platform [...]
- Working closely with engineering and testing resources to develop critical procedures for our customers and field resources. The candidate must understand end user use cases and drive development of [...]
Bengaluru, Karnataka 3+ years experience Key Responsibilities This quota-carrying sales position includes a range of responsibilities; working with Dell EMC’s customers and partners to renew expi [...]
Bengaluru, Karnataka 5+ years experience Company Description: Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a peopl [...]