Indore, Madhya Pradesh
₹15,000 - ₹25,000 a month
We’re looking for a Graphic Designer who can take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them seamlessly into images, layouts and other designs. The successful candidate should have an intimate understanding of how marketing campaigns work, especially in the retail sector, to support our clients.
To be successful in this role, you should have in-depth knowledge of graphic design, styles and layout techniques. You should also have experience executing marketing projects from conception to production, including websites, brochures and product packaging.
you will ensure the design team promotes our brand through delivering high quality pieces on tight deadlines.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Create visual aspects of marketing materials, websites and other media, including infographics
- Put together disparate elements of a design created by another professional, such as the icons, photographs and other components necessary for a website design
- Consult with clients’ marketing, copywriting and sales teams to create cohesive designs that reflect our clients’ corporate cultures and goals
- Oversee all design projects, from conception to delivery.
- Design original pieces, including illustrations and info graphics.
- Review junior designers’ work to ensure high quality.
- Refine images, fonts and layouts using graphic design software.
- Apply typography techniques.
- Generate ideas to portray concepts and advertise products/services.
- Increase user friendliness in digital products.
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all our marketing projects.
- Liaise with marketing and design teams to ensure deadlines are met.
- Meet with clients or the art director to determine the scope of a project
- Scheduling project implementation and defining budget constraints.
- Managing client proposals from typesetting through to design, print and production.
- Working with clients, briefing and advising them with regard to design style, format, print production and timescale
- Excellent IT skills, especially with design and photo-editing software. * Exceptional creativity and innovation. * Excellent time management and organizational skills. * Accuracy and attention to detail. * An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment. * Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines. * Leadership Skills
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹15,000.00 to ₹25,000.00 /month
- work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Video Editing / Production: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Video Editing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Arts & Entertainment
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
New job opening for home base work Just 75 pages ka book hand writing karna hai weekly pyament 9000Rs MONTHLY SALARY RS 36,000 Call and whatsupp PRIYA [...]
We have urgent requirements of Staff, Team leader & NGOs for empliment of Scheme [...]
We are seeking for a promote our tour and travel services on social media, classifieds links. We a hiring candidate for growth our travel industry. Requirements Self-starter and can work und [...]
We are hiring earn weekly Ten Thousand// We are hiring earn weekly Ten Thousand Simple handwriting home job Urgent required Boys Girls Housewife Student Jobperson This is 2-3Hour part time ha [...]