2+ years experience
- Position: Help Desk Support, Associate
2+ years of relevant experience in a technical support/help desk environment. Preferably supporting global clients with excellent communication skills
The primary Service Desk Associate role is that of providing first level support through taking calls and handling the resulting incidents or Service Requests, using the incident management and request fulfillment processes, in line with Service Desk objectives. Candidate should be experienced in providing excellent customer service and problem escalation/resolution.
Required Skill Set:
- Strong understanding of Windows Client and Server Operating systems,
Windows event Logs.
- Basic Networking knowledge, Operating system, Antivirus Understanding and troubleshooting skill.
- Basic Operating system troubleshooting skills.
- Strong understanding of Operating system, Office suite, Outlook, VPN, Wireless, Mobility, Desktop and laptop issues.
- Strong in technical and analytical skills.
- Solid experience in problem analysis and resolution of common software problems.
Proven ability to function in a self-directed environment.
- Must excel in a fast-paced, agile environment where critical thinking and strong problem solving skills are required for success. Should be positive, proactive, and readily embraces change
- Ability to handle clients professionally during all interfaces.
- Should be capable of working in a 7*24 support environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Provide troubleshooting and technical support via phone, web based tools internal supported applications.
- Advise customers regarding the product's proper use and address specific user issues and requests.
- During problem escalations, act as a liaison between customers and Tier 2 supports. Candidate will assist the customer base during various installation processes remotely.
- Adequate knowledge of products, system utilities, and operating systems to investigate system issues and provide accurate solutions to them
- Represent in a professional manner and communicate effectively to stakeholders
- Maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction by resolving all technical and non-technical issues and concerns.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications: Graduate in any discipline, ITIL V3 Foundation Knowledge Required
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Pune, Maharashtra - Provides 24x7 monitoring and support functions for SaaS and Hosted solutions and operational environments - Must possess a self-starter attitude, meticulous, able to work inde [...]
Noida, Uttar Pradesh - Knowledge of database, application, and Web server design and implementation - Knowledge of application Security Architecture. - Knowledge of the software development lif [...]
Pune, Maharashtra - Good Aptitude and Analytical Skills - Good Communication Skills - Knowledge of Banking Domain (Check Processing) - Open to work in Night Shift - Quick Decision Maker [...]
Pune, Maharashtra A facilitating role which would be the first point of contact for any customer issue. - The primary responsibility for the role is to understand the problem, document and escalat [...]