1+ years experience
Job Duties and Tasks for: "Loan Officer"
1) Approve loans within specified limits, and refer loan applications outside those limits to management for approval.
2) Meet with applicants to obtain information for loan applications and to answer questions about the process.
3) Analyze applicants' financial status, credit, and property evaluations to determine feasibility of granting loans.
4) Explain to customers the different types of loans and credit options that are available, as well as the terms of those services.
5) Obtain and compile copies of loan applicants' credit histories, corporate financial statements, and other financial information.
Review and update credit and loan files.
7) Review loan agreements to ensure that they are complete and accurate according to policy.
8) Compute payment schedules.
9) Stay abreast of new types of loans and other financial services and products in order to better meet customers' needs.
10) Submit applications to credit analysts for verification and recommendation.
11) Handle customer complaints and take appropriate action to resolve them.
12) Work with clients to identify their financial goals and to find ways of reaching those goals.
13) Confer with underwriters to aid in resolving mortgage application problems.
14) Negotiate payment arrangements with customers who have delinquent loans.
15) Market bank products to individuals and firms, promoting bank services that may meet customers' needs.
16) Supervise loan personnel.
17) Set credit policies, credit lines, procedures and standards in conjunction with senior managers.
18) Provide special services such as investment banking for clients with more specialized needs.
19) Analyze potential loan markets and develop referral networks in order to locate prospects for loans.
20) Prepare reports to send to customers whose accounts are delinquent, and forward irreconcilable accounts for collector action.
21) Arrange for maintenance and liquidation of delinquent properties.
22) Interview, hire, and train new employees.
23) Petition courts to transfer titles and deeds of collateral to banks.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Bharuch, Gujarat 1+ years experience They need to perform cash withdrawal processing. Accept cheques and cash for deposits and also check for accuracy of the deposit slip. encourage opening ne [...]
– They need to perform cash withdrawal processing. – Accept cheques and cash for deposits and also check for accuracy of the deposit slip. – encourage opening new accounts. – Help peo [...]
Designation: Sales Officer (Retail Branch Banking) 2. Sales Officers are ON ROLLS. 3. This is a sales job and not branch operations job. Requires field work. 4. Will be required to generate bu [...]
Bharuch, Gujarat Job Profile: 1. Designation: Sales Officer (Retail Branch Banking) 2. Sales Officers are ON ROLLS. 3. This is a sales job and not branch operations job. Requires field work. [...]