Oportunidade de Carreira
TTS Operations - India Guarantees
Locations: Mumbai, Maarastra
Job Function: Operations
Employee Status: Regular
Job ID: 19014342
The Customer Service Analyst 1 is an entry-level position responsible for assisting in customer related activities and providing resolutions in coordination with the Customer Service team. The overall objective of this role is to address external customer issues and provide ongoing customer service support.
- Serve as single point of contact for internal partners and external clients, interacting with key teams to identify and resolve issues
- Ensures customer inquiries are answered in an efficient and timely manner, maintaining compliance with departmental standards
- Conduct necessary analyses to address client needs
- Communicate resolutions to clients
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Previous relevant experience preferred
- Experience in customer service
- Proven investigative, analytical and risk management skills
- Demonstrated ability to present concepts and influence/lead change
- Consistently demonstrate clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Consistently deliver high-quality customer service with focus on building client relationship and achieving quality results
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - IN
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE. To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE.
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE.
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Chennai, Tamil Nadu Oportunidade de Carreira CANDIDATE-SE AGORA CBNA GCG Sales & Distribution MIS & Analytics Officer Locations: Quezon City, National Capital Region Job Function: Consumer Sales [...]
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 3+ years experience Oportunidade de Carreira CANDIDATE-SE AGORA Officer Locations: Chennai, State of Tamil Nādu Job Function: Corporate Services Employee Status: Regular J [...]
Chennai, Tamil Nadu Oportunidade de Carreira CANDIDATE-SE AGORA DQM C09 Asia CAATTs Locations: Chennai, State of Tamil Nādu Job Function: Decision Management Employee Status: Regular Job ID: 1 [...]
Mumbai, Maharashtra 2+ years experience Oportunidade de Carreira CANDIDATE-SE AGORA Officer In Charge Instruction and Limit Monitoring Processor Locations: Mumbai, Maarastra Job Function: Operat [...]