INDUSIND BANK LIMITED
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To grow the liability base of the bank by deepening relationships of mapped customer base.
- To service clients covering all their banking needs including bank/3rd party products.
- To enhance product penetration in the mapped customer base.
- To activate clients on Non branch delivery channels including Net banking, Mobile Banking, Video Branch, ATM, Point of Sale etc.
- To sell bank and third party products with a view to enhance revenue per client.
- To conform to processes of the bank and have a high focus on compliance.
-4 to 5 years of relevant work experience in the banking industry is preferred.
-Candidates from Insurance/NBFCs may also be evaluated
Interested candidates are advised to walk - In for interview discussion by carrying updated resume and last three months.
Walk - In Time : Between 11 AM to 4 PM
Venue - IndusInd Bank, No. 19, T. S. Puram (Logu Building), Valipalayam, Tirupur - 641601
Contact Person - Mrs. Sudha (Branch Manager)
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Greetings from IndusInd Bank!!! We are hiring for the following profiles for Arakkonam location, 1) Teller/Cashier 2) Deputy Branch Manager Any graduate with Min 2 to 5 years of experience in b [...]
We are hiring for following roles for Erode & Thiruchengode branch, 1) Teller/Cashier - Thiruchengode branch 2) Customer Service Manager - Thiruchengode branch 3) Key Accounts Manager - Erode [...]
Job Responsibilities - New acquisition of CASA & liability products through service - Deepening relationship of existing book - Age below 30 - Overall experience should not be more than 5 year [...]
Overall Job Description : - Transactions :- Monitor, track and adhere to daily responsibilities, oversee processing of transactions, manage ATMs/Cash/lockers, authorize and verify branch instructi [...]