Greenland Public School
1. Encourage genuine interest and curiosity in the subject among the Children through personal passion, and expertise for the subject
2. Create opportunities to understand concepts through hands on experiences and provide linkages to real life situations
3. Provide ample opportunities to construct the understanding of concepts than simply delivering it and ensuring that the learners are confident at explaining and rationalizing the concepts acquired.
4. Give scope to the learners to record the contents in the notebook and to reinforce it through some home assignments regularly as per the stipulated schedule.
Reinforce the acquired concepts through regular worksheets and stimulate thinking about the concepts beyond the planned curricular goads through fun sheets/projects/assignments etc.
6. Ensure that all written work (class work/ homework) in done in an organized manner (title, heading, date and index are duly maintained).
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description - Carried out Physical Education curriculum as prepared by Union Elementary School; taught 6 elementary sections. - Classes focused on developing motor skills and for children to [...]
Job Description - Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office - Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office - Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls - Ensu [...]
Job Description - assessing and planning nursing care requirements - providing pre- and post-operation care - monitoring and administering medication and intravenous infusions - taking patien [...]
Job Description - teaching all areas of the primary curriculum; - taking responsibility for the progress of a class of primary-age pupils; - organising the classroom and learning resources and [...]