SPX Logistics Services Pvt. Ltd.
1. Preparing and delivering marketing plans within key objectives
2. Working with in-house designers to produce materials of visual impact and within brand guidelines
3. Involving key stakeholders for product at each stage of campaign, and reporting results once completed
4. Generating and executing marketing campaigns across social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and many more
5. Generating reports for digital marketing campaigns using data based analytics tools and also presenting this data in an easy to understand format
6. Sourcing advertising opportunities and placing adverts in the press,
radio or TV as appropriate to the product or service
7. Liaising with media, printers and publishers as required and managing the production of marketing materials such as leaflets, flyers, posters and newsletters, including e-newsletters and DVDs
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Senior Consultant - 19000ZOF Preferred Qualifications Job Description As an Oracle SCM Functional specialist, you will be working both at offshore and onshore client engageme [...]
Job Description Senior Applications Developer (PPM Cloud Development) - 190013LB Preferred Qualifications Department Description Oracle Fusion Projects is a fast growing family of Cloud appl [...]
Job Description Legal Counsel 2 - 19001BGA Preferred Qualifications The candidate should be having exposure in Stock Exchange Listing Regulations, Indian Companies Act, SEBI Rules & Regulations [...]
Job Description Job Duties & Key Responsibilities * Duties and Responsibilities - To achieve collection targets of the Respective Branch assigned, ensuring meeting PI Targets. Meeting the Target on C [...]