Zinnov Management Consulting Pvt Ltd
1 year, Six months Internship experience from a Consulting/ Market research company
1. Gaining a holistic view of the consulting project
2. Focused quality research to arrive at a well framed and thought solution for the client.
3. Create a competitive advantage through consumer and market understanding.
4. Provide direction to outside agencies and internal resources in the design and implementation of research programs, processes, and result analysis and reporting.
5. Support primary consumer research to identify, analyse, track, and report actionable consumer insights to key business stakeholders to support key business initiatives.
Manage on-going consumer data and tracking services, perform routine and extraordinary analysis, and ensure appropriate reporting access, formats, and analysis for all business functions.
7. Support the communication of key facts, trends, and implications via systematic reports, scheduled presentations, and ad-hoc support for key marketing initiatives.
8. Own small consulting engagements as an individual contributor or individual work streams in larger consulting engagements
9. Assist in business development activities by preparing project / work proposal
10. Work in collaboration with team members and ensure superior deliverables.
1. Excellent business writing and verbal communication skills including presentation skills
2. Extremely detail-oriented with high standards for written and visual presentation of information as well as idea
3. Excellent research, analytical, and numerical skills
4. Ability to develop and articulate strategic recommendations based on rigorous data analysis
5. High degree of proficiency in MS Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel etc. )
6. Strong inter-personal skills, ability to work with teams in a time-line driven high pressure environment (typical of consulting firms)
7. Self-driven with a high level of motivation and energy; a strong can do attitude; ability and willingness to work in a small and fast-growing set-up
Profile Summary Contact Details Educational Qualification:
Bachelor s degree (Engineering) from a top-tier university
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Senior Consultant - 19000ZOF Preferred Qualifications Job Description As an Oracle SCM Functional specialist, you will be working both at offshore and onshore client engageme [...]
Job Description Senior Applications Developer (PPM Cloud Development) - 190013LB Preferred Qualifications Department Description Oracle Fusion Projects is a fast growing family of Cloud appl [...]
Job Description Legal Counsel 2 - 19001BGA Preferred Qualifications The candidate should be having exposure in Stock Exchange Listing Regulations, Indian Companies Act, SEBI Rules & Regulations [...]
Job Description Job Duties & Key Responsibilities * Duties and Responsibilities - To achieve collection targets of the Respective Branch assigned, ensuring meeting PI Targets. Meeting the Target on C [...]