Vyshnavi Apparels Pvt. Ltd.
Full-time, Contract, Internship, Fresher, Walk-In
Trainee Merchandiser will assist in all the jobs of a Marchendiser in production and sampling of the apparels.
Vyshnavi Apparels is a renowned apparel manufacturing and export company. You can find more about is from here. https://vyshnaviapparels.com
Responsibilities and Duties
- Making production Time and action calendar - based on the process flow of order merchants prepare time and action calendar and indicates who is responsible for the task. This helps the merchant to execute an order whether it is on time or behind schedule. Merchants chase department who are running late.
- Preparing Bill of material and handover it to sourcing department - Based on tech pack (technical sheet), merchant prepares material requirement sheet. In some cases, merchants develop and purchase few trims by themselves.
- Execution of sourcing trims/accessories - merchants do follow up with the supplier for the raw material.
- Preparing production file - Prepares production file with details documents, approvals, samples and swatches and comments on the sample from the buyer.
- Conduct PP meeting with quality team and production team - merchants conduct pre-production (PP) meeting with the production team and quality team. In this meeting, merchants discuss style construction details, production plan, PCD and handover production file to the production team. One copy of the production file is also made for the quality team.
- Giving approval of printing, embroidery production and other subcontracting work.
- Execution of orders whether it is running on time.
- Coordination with buyer or buying house if any clarification is required during production.
- Giving clarification to production and quality team if required related to style workmanship/trims etc.
- Coordinating with buying house QA or 3rd Party QA for initial/mid and final inspection of shipment.
- Coordination with shipping and documentation department for forwarding the approved shipment.
- Keeping track of style status and updating the same to top management and buyer representatives.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- MUST BE 12TH PASS.
- Basic MS Office knowledge (Word & Excel).
- Must be willing to work hard and learn new things to work on.
Job Types: Full-time, Internship, Contract, Fresher, Walk-In
- Higher Secondary(12th Pass) (Required)
- Faridabad, Haryana (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- Aadhar Card (Preferred)
- Production & Manufacturing
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Purpose Responsible for Payroll activities To be a support to business for HR requirements. Organization Structure HR Assistant reports to Sr. Executive -HR Main Respon [...]
Job Description Job Title Executive Department Funds Qualification B.com/M.com/MBA Age 22 Location Vellore Experience 3 Responsibilities Client payin,Client payout,Exchange payin, [...]
Job Description In one sentence Responsible for design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software systems. Responsible for one or more specific modules within a large software system scop [...]
Job Description Purpose Responsible front desk activities. To be a support to business for HR requirements. To maintain high standard of admin activities to satisfy customers. Organization [...]