Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra
₹10,000 - ₹13,000 a month
1+ years experience
Retail Showroom in Seawoods, Navi Mumbai requires Office Assistant for delivery of material, handling day to day activities of showroom, keeping stock, taking deliveries. Working Hours will be 10 am to 8 pm, Monday through Saturday. First two months will be a probationary period. Once appointed as a permanent team member, applicant will be entitled to 18 days personal leave, Diwali Bonus, and Incentive Bonuses.
Responsibilities and Duties
Responsibilities and Duties:
1. Delivery of Material and Pickup of Material. Travel expenses will be provided by the company.
2. Packaging of Material for Shipping to Customers.
Receiving Deliveries at Showroom.
4. Managing Housekeeping Staff of Showroom, Day to Day Activities of Showroom and General Upkeep of Showroom.
5. Inventory Management of Showroom and Warehouse Inventory.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
1. Experience with Microsoft Office Applications such as Word and Excel
2. Basic Computer Operation Knowledge
1. Traveling Allowance will be provided for any commuting which is to be done for the company.
2. Monthly bonuses will be issued if company meets the sales target set for the month.
3. Diwali Bonus will be given after completing one year with the company.
4. Personal Leave of 18 Days will be given in a year along with other company holidays.
5. Any training which will benefit the candidate and improve skill sets will be paid for by the company.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹10,000.00 to ₹13,000.00 /month
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Required)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Required)
- Higher Secondary(12th Pass) (Preferred)
- Handle billing / accounts/Inventory
- Maintain files and records
- Scheduling appointments
- Vendor Management
- Stocking supplies
- Running errands
- Sorting and sending mail
- Answering and routing phone calls
- Greeting visitors
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Senior Consultant - 19000ZOF Preferred Qualifications Job Description As an Oracle SCM Functional specialist, you will be working both at offshore and onshore client engageme [...]
Job Description Senior Applications Developer (PPM Cloud Development) - 190013LB Preferred Qualifications Department Description Oracle Fusion Projects is a fast growing family of Cloud appl [...]
Job Description Legal Counsel 2 - 19001BGA Preferred Qualifications The candidate should be having exposure in Stock Exchange Listing Regulations, Indian Companies Act, SEBI Rules & Regulations [...]
Job Description Job Duties & Key Responsibilities * Duties and Responsibilities - To achieve collection targets of the Respective Branch assigned, ensuring meeting PI Targets. Meeting the Target on C [...]