We are seeking talented, ambitious students to be considered for our Technology Internship Program within the Tax & Accounting division of Thomson Reuters. Tax & Accounting has some of the best and most trusted businesses and brands in the market today and is a leading provider of technology and integrated information solutions to accounting, tax and corporate finance professionals in accounting firms, corporation, law firms and government.
The program will run from December 2019 to May 2020 and the opportunity is based in Ahmadabad.
- We have designed a Internship program that offers a full time experience,
where the intern is assimilated into a specialized group and works under the guidance of an experienced Manager. The outcome of the intern experience as we've designed it is professional experience gained through project-based work. These are fantastic opportunities to explore careers in a reputable, forward-thinking, global organization.
- Program / code software to meet design specifications utilizing established tools.
- Collaboration with Team Lead and other Development staff to establish and implement necessary software features and functions.
- Develop applications using Web Technology and/or Mobile technology to meet agreed business needs.
- Ready to work on any of the below technologies or tools:
- Back End Technologies – C#, Rest Services/Web Services, SQL
- Tools - Visual Studio, Fiddler, Chrome Developer tools
Special Skills& Projects
- Cloud Computing
- Bid data
- Machine learning
- Take on additional responsibilities as assigned
- We seek BTech (CS& IT)or Equivalent Degree students pursuing degrees and requiring Internship part of the academic course / curriculum.
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong numeric and problem solving orientation
- Strong grasp of object oriented concepts and design methodologies
- Ability to meet deadlines in a high energy environment
- Ability to multi-task projects in an effective and productive manner
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Experience programming in C#, SQL is a plus, but not required.
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio a plus, but not required.
- Knowledge of AWS, Azure, Windows and/or Open Source (Linux) platforms
- A fundamental understanding of networking such as DHCP, DNS, TCP/IP, routing, switching, firewalls, load balancers and WAN connections.
- Knowledge with systems that connect to central storage devices, NAS or SAN. Public Cloud technologies (Amazon Web Services, Azure) a plus
- Thomson Reuters employees take pride in providing our customers around the world with information that is timely, accurate, unbiased and trusted. We have a profound respect for the professions and customers we serve and define our success in terms of their success. Our work environment is dynamic, innovative and entrepreneurial. We have a result-oriented culture that demands excellence, agility, and the desire to move quickly and precisely to seize opportunities. Our environment is both challenging and supportive - we give employees the opportunity to develop their skills and do their best work.
Thomson Reuters values diversity of culture and thought and seeks talented, qualified employees in all its operations around the world regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other protected classification under country or local law.
Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Bengaluru, Karnataka 1+ years experience Job Description We are looking for a multimedia journalist to join the 24X7 news operation of Reuters. The world’s leading and most credible multimed [...]
Bengaluru, Karnataka Job Description At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a tea [...]
Hyderabad, Telangana Full-time, Internship Job Description At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and [...]
Vadodara, Gujarat Job Description Job Description Lead, challenge and be challenged to develop your skills while working as part of an international team at the best global trade management sof [...]