2+ years experience
One of our reputed client has urgent requirement for SEO Executive.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- On Page Off Page Optimization
- Link Building
- Google Webmaster / Analytics
- Keyword Research
- SEO, ALT text, META TAGS, Featured Snippets
- Structured Data
- English must be fluent
- Mathematics should be strong
- Perform keyword research in coordination with business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities in B2C & B2B
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific
- Help to create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes (e.g. customer videos briefs, blog posts, posts from analysts and customers)
- Develop and implement link building campaigns
- Develop and execute content strategies via social communities in coordination with business goals
- Implement and administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools)
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels in order to improve rankings
- Research and administer social media Hash Tag tools to support of social media strategy
- Monitor and evaluate web analytics dashboards and reports in order to develop and recommend SEO strategies
- Communication to team and management on timelines, and results
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
1. 2-3 years’ experience in Search Engine Optimization (SEO) preferably from Engineering background.
2. Understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) process, email marketing.
3. Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, Word Tracker, Keyword Discovery, etc.).
4. Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in multiple CMS environments.
5. Knowledge of HTML/CSS and Shopify knowledge.
6. Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
7. Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools.
8. Knowledge of featured snippets, backlinks.
9. Technical Skills and Knowledge
3 to 4 Lacs CTC (Annually)
Job Type: Full-time
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Purpose Responsible for Payroll activities To be a support to business for HR requirements. Organization Structure HR Assistant reports to Sr. Executive -HR Main Respon [...]
Job Description Job Title Executive Department Funds Qualification B.com/M.com/MBA Age 22 Location Vellore Experience 3 Responsibilities Client payin,Client payout,Exchange payin, [...]
Job Description In one sentence Responsible for design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software systems. Responsible for one or more specific modules within a large software system scop [...]
Job Description Purpose Responsible front desk activities. To be a support to business for HR requirements. To maintain high standard of admin activities to satisfy customers. Organization [...]