G.K Rickshaw Pvt Ltd
Chandra, West Bengal
₹1,20,000 - ₹1,80,000 a year
1+ years experience
We are looking for a Purchasing Executive to buy products that are essential for our companys day-to-day operations. You will review prices and quality and ensure optimal stock levels.
Purchasing Officer responsibilities include evaluating vendors, negotiating contracts and preparing reports (e.g. on orders and costs.) For this role, you should have good knowledge of market research, along with solid analytical skills to make sure youre identifying the most profitable offers.
Ultimately, youll create and maintain good relationships with key suppliers to ensure merchandise is high quality and delivered on time.
- Research potential vendors
- Compare and evaluate offers from suppliers
- Negotiate contract terms of agreement and pricing
- Track orders and ensure timely delivery
- Review quality of purchased products
- Enter order details (e.g. vendors, quantities, prices) into internal databases
- Maintain updated records of purchased products, delivery information and invoices
- Prepare reports on purchases, including cost analyses
- Monitor stock levels and place orders as needed
- Coordinate with warehouse staff to ensure proper storage
- Visit in market as per requirement and to negotiate price with vendor
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹120,000.00 to ₹180,000.00 /year
- work: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Required)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Chandra, West Bengal (Required)
- Production & Manufacturing
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Purpose Responsible for Payroll activities To be a support to business for HR requirements. Organization Structure HR Assistant reports to Sr. Executive -HR Main Respon [...]
Job Description Job Title Executive Department Funds Qualification B.com/M.com/MBA Age 22 Location Vellore Experience 3 Responsibilities Client payin,Client payout,Exchange payin, [...]
Job Description In one sentence Responsible for design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software systems. Responsible for one or more specific modules within a large software system scop [...]
Job Description Purpose Responsible front desk activities. To be a support to business for HR requirements. To maintain high standard of admin activities to satisfy customers. Organization [...]