We are looking for a digital savvy, customer obsessed, data-driven Growth Hacker to join us as Associate Director
- Growth Marketing. The leader who has worked across multiple digital marketing channels/platforms, particularly Facebook & Google Search. You will deliver exceptional growth in revenue by defining and executing a strategic vision for marketing the business and leading a diverse team of strong performers to achieve these goals. He/she owns the creation of all marketing plans including monthly, quarterly and annual plans.
- Responsibilities: -
- Develop digital marketing plan in alignment with the business objectives.
- Devise a very strong direct/organic customer acquisition and retention plan for the organization.
- Should have handled SEO driving scale in organic traffic with deep knowledge and SEO insights.
- Should focus on both customer acquisition and retention objectives as per the business plan.
- Should focus on putting together innovative digital marketing/growth/viral strategies for generating traffic and engagement to the website and device apps.
- Understand audience clusters, segment them by relevant attributes, and define an outreach program for each segment, with clear outcome goals.
- Create measurable, scalable and innovative marketing campaigns to meet goals around new customer acquisition and engagement.
- Identify new approaches for improving marketing & merchandising and category awareness to better manage the customer experience and the team over the long run.
- Custodian of Marketing budget in line with the business plan.- Explore and build new business opportunities. Skills & Qualifications:
- 6+ years of experience in digital marketing; proven track record in efficient scaling and understanding of the Indian consumer market.
- Candidate with knowledge of Analytics tools like Omniture, Appsflyer & Adobe Marketing tools.
- Digital- Savviness: you have deep knowledge and acting skills in the- digital- space.
- Design thinking: you should have the ability to think out of the box, to engage in deep listening and deep analytics and proven expertise to come up with extraordinary solutions.
- Technology affinity and track record of employing systems to drive simplification and change
- Demonstrated ability to operate both strategically and tactically in a high energy, fast-paced environment.
- B.Tech/MBA degree from Tier 1 institutes. (ref:iimjobs.com)
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
1. QA Lead - 1 position 2. Test Engineer - 2 positions Salary: INR 12 Lakhs to 18 Lakhs per annum (DOE) Job Location: Chennai, India Required Skills and Background Technical Skills [...]
job opening for packing Document collection mall job Counter Sales Executive 8425014502 We are hiring vacancy Fresher Salary:-12000 To 15000 Per Month Qualification-10th pass/12th pass Ex [...]
CALL Priya @ 9875532317 FOR FURTHER DETAILS Welcome to One Stop for the best Job in Kolkata. One degree North HR Services welcomes you. We are hiring for various MNCs for Kolkata, and for candi [...]
System Design Architecture (BOM, low level and high level design), System Configuration - Remote Monitoring through the Management system - Network problem-solving, troubleshooting - Inter [...]