- Working closely with product manager and development teams to understand the product requirements thoroughly and come up with detailed test plans.
- Automation of the identified test plans.
- Ensure that testbeds can be used in an automated fashion for validating product across various environments before pushing to production.
- Troubleshoot technical issues related to software, network.
- B.E (or equivalent)
in Computer Sciences
- 4-7 years of experience testing enterprise class products.
- Good coding skills in Python, Java, C++ or nodejs.
- Prior experience of testing frameworks like Selenium, Appium is desirable.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Hi, We have an urgent opening for "Studio Manager / Store Manager " position. Please find the JD below Please find below the Job description for the "Studio Manager" / "Store Manager" position m [...]
Job Description : Job Description Having 1.5 to 2 years of exp. interested in building mobile apps on both the iOS nd Android platforms Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile [...]
Job Description : Job Description Generating sales . To create leads from various sources online and offline. Work on self-created leads and leads allotted by manager to convert to sales. [...]
Job Description : Job Description UX design, REST API/JSON,3+ years of experience in REST/SOA API design, 1+ years of experience in Apigee platform, 2+ years API management [...]