16671 Information Specialist I (Open)
The Information Specialist I will collaborate with Data Scientists and Data Architects to understand reporting requirements. You will use your reporting skills to design and develop report parts, templates, Power BI cubes, and Power BI reports. You will use your ETL experience to extract, transform, and load various data from various sources.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related technical field is required
- Minimum 1 years experience in data governance, architecture, transformation, and modeling
- Minimum 2 years experience in writing intermediate SQL queries, reports, dashboards and KPIs.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Reporting Services, Microsoft Analysis Services, Power BI, Power Pivot, Toad for SQL Server, SQL Server Management Studio and Tableau
- Familiarity in Developing Microsoft Analysis Services Cubes (Multidimensional)
- Familiarity with relational databases and OLAP databases
- Familiarity with ITIL, AGILE, and SDLC methodologies
- Familiarity in writing intermediate scripts in various languages such as PowerShell, Perl, R, Python, Bash, Ruby, PHP.
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- Ability to query databases and extract information using SQL, JQL or other query languages.
- Ability to write intermediate to complex scripts in various languages such as PowerShell, Perl, Python, Bash, Ruby, PHP.
- Ability to follow process documentation and execute daily tasks while complying with all standards and policies; adherence to corporate change control and operational standards.
- Exceptional skills in issue identification, troubleshooting, remediation and resolution with the ability to make proper and efficient use of available resources, driving to root cause via a consistent, logical approach.
- Strong decision-making, problem-solving and critical thinking skills with proven attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Must have an intellectual curiosity and the ability to research, learn and apply new methodologies and technologies with minimal supervision or direction.
- Strong workload management skills and the ability to work under competing priorities.
- Ability to perform under pressure both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential to thriving in a fast paced, constantly changing environment.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language in a business environment.
- Strong interpersonal and exceptional written/verbal communication skills with the ability to interact with teams from both a business and technical background, in a courteous and professional manner.
- Self-starter capable of working independently or in groups.
- Ability to use a personal computer. Proficiency with other Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience with software development tracking tools such as Confluence, JIRA, various plugins
- Experience with ITIL tools such as Remedy, ServiceNow, Service Desk, SalesForce
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
16671 Information Specialist I (Open) Position Type Full time Location(s): IN.Bangalore.Office1 Position Details Job Summary The Information Specialist I will collaborate with Data [...]
Primary Responsibilities Billing Analysts will possess good skills to deliver in accordance with operation schedules, work request tracking, reporting of daily operations activities and the deliver [...]
Primary Responsibilities Provides Level 2 Support to customers - resolving technical issues / error messages encountered by customers in a live production environment. Appropriately handling al [...]
Provides Level 2 Support to customers - resolving technical issues / error messages encountered by customers in a live production environment. Appropriately handling of all customer issues includin [...]