Johnson & Johnson
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing creative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Every day, our more than 130,000 employees across the world are blending heart, science and ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
Johnson & Johnson Vision is committed to improving and restoring sight for patients worldwide. Since debuting the world’s first disposable soft contact lens in 1987, it has been helping patients see better through their world-leading ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses. In 2017, J&J; expanded into cataract surgery,
laser refractive surgery (LASIK) and consumer eye health and now serves more than 60 million patients a day across 103 countries with its eye health portfolio. Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Johnson & Johnson Surgical Vision; a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Refractive IOL Specialist to be located in Hyderabad.
- Responsible for the sales of all Cataract products within a defined territory that includes the entire range of Intra Ocular Lenses and Visco Elastics. The incumbent is expected to plan, organize and implement selling activities in line with the plan for the J&J; Surgical business and achieve or exceed the annual and quarterly sales objectives through the use of professional selling skills, time and territory management and the efficient use of promotional material consistent with marketing objectives. Should be good at building relationship with internal ad external customers (Doctors / KOLS / Distributors / Peers and Superiors).
- The position reports to the Regional Sales Manager (Cataract) and works very closely with the Regional Product Specialist for achieving the Sales Objectives. The applicant will be responsible for monitoring competitor activity and market trends, recommending solutions and implementing corrective actions based on factual information and will also be responsible for leading consignment inventory to best meet the needs of customers and to achieve internal inventory targets.
- The applicant is expected to plan, organize and implement selling activities in line with the plan for the surgical business and achieve or exceed the annual and quarterly sales objectives through the use of professional selling skills, time and territory management and the efficient use of promotional material consistent with marketing objectives.
- Should be good at building relationship with internal and external customers (Doctors / KOLS / Distributors / Peers and Superiors).
- The position works very closely with the Regional Phaco Sales Specialist for achieving the Sales Objectives.
- The candidate will be responsible for monitoring competitor activity and market trends, recommending solutions and implementing corrective actions based on factual information
- Handle end to end logistics of the supply chain from inventory planning, business model, distribution logistics and marketing to promote product consumption
- Ensure effective sales and customer training on the specialized products through sales pitches, product demos and other training aids
- Effectively collaborate with the RSM and other cross functional teams for constant up selling opportunities for premium IOL’s
- Ensuring timely collection of data and submission of report to their manager.
- Effectively leads surgical assets in the field such as IOL consignments, hand held instruments, and loaner/demo equipment. Works with management to reduce inventory levels and accounts receivable days.
- Deals with all company property, practices cost containment, and aligns with all local and government regulations pertaining to transportation, storage, control and utilization of products.
Education: Bachelors Degree in Science / Commerce / Engineering (Electronics / Electrical / Instrumentation) or Optometry. MBA will be an added advantage.
Experience And Skills
Minimum 4 years of experience out of which 4 - 6 years selling experience in the healthcare industry preferably in medical devices and consumables.
Are you ready to impact the world?
Johnson & Johnson offers an unusual experience to professionals looking for an opportunity to work with hardworking people who share your real passion for caring in an environment that empowers you to drive your own career.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job
Johnson & Johnson Surgical Vision India Private Ltd. (8078)
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Company Jobs Tranzmeo IT Solutions Private Limited 4th floor - Jyothirmaya, Infopark Phase-II Kochi 682303 www.tranzmeo.com Career Opportunities: Graphic designer- Imme [...]
Job Description Company Jobs Tranzmeo IT Solutions Private Limited 4th floor - Jyothirmaya, Infopark Phase-II Kochi 682303 www.tranzmeo.com Career Opportunities: Data Science intern [...]
Job Description 1. Process payments as well as documents like invoices 2. Reconcile invoices received with departmental billings 3. Issue invoices to customers based on services rendered and/or [...]
Job Description Job Description Collect the money coinciding with the arrival of the debtors income cycle Required DRA(debt recovery agent) Certificate Maintain a systematic follow-up on how [...]