Hudson's Bay Company
Who We Are
HBC is a diversified global retailer focused on driving the performance of high quality stores and their all-channel offerings, growing through acquisitions, and unlocking the value of real estate holdings. Founded in 1670, HBC is the oldest company in North America. HBC's portfolio today includes formats ranging from luxury to premium department stores to off price fashion shopping destinations, with more than 480 stores and over 40,000 employees around the world.
HBC's leading banners across North America and Europe include Hudson's Bay, Saks Fifth Avenue, Saks OFF 5TH.
HBC has significant investments in real estate joint ventures. It has partnered with Simon Property Group Inc.
in the HBS Global Properties Joint Venture, which owns properties in the United States and Germany. In Canada, it has partnered with RioCan Real Estate Investment Trust in the RioCan-HBC Joint Venture.
The HBC India corporate teams focus on Finance & Accounting, Technology, Merchandising, and Shared Service operations. HBC's entrance into this market has expanded the company's global footprint and further established HBC as a truly global retailer.
The teams in the India office play an integral role in supporting HBC's strategic plan. Bengaluru's workforce has deep experience in a variety of areas, including finance and accounting, technology, as well as other shared services and will support HBC's operations on an ongoing basis.
You can learn more and view available positions in Bengaluru, by visiting http://www.hbcindiacareers.com/.
What This Position Is All About
Support the Saks brand through designing effective branding materials. This role requires strong design skills for a wide range of marketing and promotional materials including digital advertising, website assets, promotional print materials and other assets as may be required. Jr Designers, under the guidance of the Sr. Design Managers, play an integral role in consistently and cohesively executing creative direction across several channels and assets in a timely fashion.
Who You Are
- Self-motivated with a proactive approach to problem solving and utilizing limited resources to maximum capacity
- Ability to operate with limited supervision, work independently and in a team environment
- Professional individual with a strong work ethic and a sense of urgency
- Ability to work well under pressure and multi-task
- Positive, high�energy, customer-service obsessed attitude
- Eagerness to take on new projects, learn new skills, gain knowledge and build experience
- Strong interpersonal skills - ability to draw business requirements from users and translate to process and system solutions
You Also Have
- A degree in Graphic Design or an equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
- 1-2 years experience in graphic design in a marketing environment.
- Excellent typography skills.
- Excellent knowledge of the digital environment - - including files, formats and best practices.
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud on Mac platform.
- Strong time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
As The Junior Designer, You Will
- Develop effective graphics to support the Saks brand
- execute animations and other high-performing advertising effects consistently and effectively
- Follow creative direction ensuring integrity of creative concept is kept in focus throughout.
- Ensures proper sign off process-proofreads and verifies content & specs for all projects assigned.
- Use effective time management and organizational skills to maintain effective workflow and meet deadlines.
- Stay current with the latest developments in the field of design and be familiar with industry marketing programs.
- How Often You May Travel:
- As per business requirement
Your Life And Career At HBC
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner-operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from IT to Human Resources, Merchandising to Finance.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
1. QA Lead - 1 position 2. Test Engineer - 2 positions Salary: INR 12 Lakhs to 18 Lakhs per annum (DOE) Job Location: Chennai, India Required Skills and Background Technical Skills [...]
job opening for packing Document collection mall job Counter Sales Executive 8425014502 We are hiring vacancy Fresher Salary:-12000 To 15000 Per Month Qualification-10th pass/12th pass Ex [...]
CALL Priya @ 9875532317 FOR FURTHER DETAILS Welcome to One Stop for the best Job in Kolkata. One degree North HR Services welcomes you. We are hiring for various MNCs for Kolkata, and for candi [...]
System Design Architecture (BOM, low level and high level design), System Configuration - Remote Monitoring through the Management system - Network problem-solving, troubleshooting - Inter [...]