Polaris Consulting & Services Ltd
Lead Consultant - ( CREQ8813 )
1. Incidents and Defect fixing.
2. Root Cause Analysis of the issues.
3. Impact Analysis of the new requirements.
4. Direct Business Interactions for quick resolutions.
5. Team mentoring
1. Good knowledge of Siebel Configuration,escripting, EAI, Workflows
Knowledge on Open UI and EIM will be an added advantage.
3. Good knowledge of plsql.
4. Good logical and Analytical skills.
5. Good Communication skills both verbal and Written.
Schedule : Full Time
Employee Status : Individual Contributor
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Senior Consultant - ( CREQ27201 ) Description 65533 Candidates should possess 45 years of experience in UX designing. 65533 Consumerfocused UX experience on at least two full [...]
Job Description Manager - ( CREQ27730 ) Description Asset Control Expert good understanding of the AC products, formula engine language and has experience in end to end delivery from data sourc [...]
Job Description Consultant - QA - ( CREQ27123 ) Description A minimum of 4 years of experience in writing reliable and maintainable automated tests, An eagleeye for test coverage gaps, false po [...]
Job Description Tech Lead - ( CREQ28687 ) Description Bachelors degree in software engineering, computer science or similar program Strong written and spoken English language communication sk [...]