Life Line Consulting
Provide Primary Care Services as follows:
- Urgent medical and nursing services (including resuscitation, stabilization and assessment and diagnosis, treatment and referral as necessary);
- Assess the urgency and severity of presenting problems through history taking, examination and investigation.
- Recommending and, where appropriate, undertaking treatment options and carrying out/referring for appropriate interventions and procedures, including but not limited to prescribing, minor surgery and other general practice procedures, counselling, psychological interventions, advising and education.
- Referral for diagnostic, therapeutic and support services as required.
Provide timely clinical and culturally appropriate health services through -
- Ongoing health and development assessment and advice.
- Appropriate evidence based screening, risk assessment and early detection of illness, disease and disability.
- Use of recall and reminder systems and referral, as appropriate, to national screening programmes.
- Interventions to assist people to reduce or change risky and harmful lifestyle behaviour.
- Family planning services, provision of contraceptive advice and sexual health services.
- Ensure Immunisation programmes are available to the practice population.
- Working with public health providers in the prevention and control of communicable diseases for individuals and families/whanau and reporting to relevant public health providers.
- Ongoing care and support for people with chronic and terminal conditions to reduce deterioration, increase independence and reduce suffering linking, where relevant, with appropriate service providers.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹500,000.00 to ₹600,000.00 /year
- work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Provident fund (PF)
- Paid leaves / Leave encashment
- Physicians & Surgeons
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Supplier Development Engineer, IN Strategic Sourcing Job ID: 903919 | ADSIPL - Karnataka DESCRIPTION Amazon Worldwide Strategic Sourcing secures the supplier technology, solutio [...]
Job Description Database Migration Specialist - DB2 Job ID: 811996 | Project Ivory IN - Telangana DESCRIPTION Amazon has built a reputation for excellence with recent examples of being named #1 i [...]
Job Description Technical Content Writer Vacancies : 2 Position Employment : Full Time Location : Ahmedabad Experience : 1-3 Years Qualification : BE-IT / B-Tech / BSc-IT / MSc-IT / MCA Skil [...]
Job Description Job Description Payroll Lead will be accountable to execute the payroll function for Alcon associates. Manage payroll operations function, including timekeeping, payroll, payroll tax, [...]