We are hiring for a confident and multitasking candidate who has experience in Client Serving, Customer dealing and can manage the Service team.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Client Serving, Customer dealing and issues related to assured returns.
- Interacting with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about products and services.
- Collection of due/outstanding payments and Drafting Payment record.
- Identify & resolve client concerns telephonically and through mails.
- Establish and maintain potential client relationships.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customers complaint
- determining the cause of problem; explaining the best solution and following up.
Inter and Intra department Coordination.
- Provide coaching to people who in turn can coach themselves and each other, highlighting and supporting individual development opportunities to help them improve their performance and supporting formal development plans where required.
- Lead and support periodic business reviews with recommendations for changes and improvements
- Monitor and communicate the progress of project delivery and ensures timely and effective communication of project status, schedule, cost and assessment of risks/issues
- Conduct quality assurance reviews of completed products repairs and services.
Drive the capability uplift required for people to perform in new or expanded roles
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Experienced people leader having led high performing teams in the past
- Passion for helping teams be successful, self-motivated and result driven individual
- Strong Customer handling and negotiation skills.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills (written & verbal) across global market audiences.
- High degree of analytical ability and attention to detail
- Ability to influence, lead and manage internal & external stakeholders at both mid & senior level across multiple lines of business
- Ability to work in a fast-paced matrix environment and ability to manage team and work
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹20,000.00 to ₹30,000.00 /month
- CRM: 5 years (Preferred)
- Team Handling: 3 years (Preferred)
- Client Servicing: 5 years (Preferred)
- Diploma (Preferred)
- Delhi, Delhi (Required)
- English (Preferred)
- Paid leaves / Leave encashment
- Phone / Internet reimbursement
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description : Job Description Schedule appointments for patients Service feedback calls to patients Work on semi voice process, deal with patients medical records, medical history Male candi [...]
Job Description : Job Description Roles & Responsibilities: - The role would be dynamic in nature and would include finding prospective clients, designing pitches, strategizing, planning, mee [...]
Job Description : Job Description Experience in SVN, GITHUB. Should have experience in handling iOS and Androidapp release. Ability to set up Azure DevOps environment. [...]
Job Description : Job Description Embedded Systems, Image Processing, C, C++, Python, Firmware, Linux / free RTOS, ARM, SPI, I2C, SDIO, NAND Flash, WiFi, Bluetooth. embedded systems, Linux Kerne [...]