Executive Assistant to President ( Female Only)
Responsibilities and Duties
- Fluency in spoken & written Business English as per international communication levels.
- Should be able to search & develop vendors for securing prime services at competitive rates for travelling, logistics, guest relation, official entertainment, banking office supplies, gifts for foreigners & Indian delegates, diwali presentation.
- Correspondence/Coordination with our International Companies for Business Relation. Scheduling meetings/appointment with customers as well as organization for business purpose.
- Should be able to draft & write communication independently as per the directives provided.
- Accurately tracks expenses & timely payments for CEO by managing credit cards and receipts, Club Membership, driving license, personal documents, mobile bills, internet payments and subscriptions.
- Should keep track of news articles, Current Affairs, Tender information pertaining to the business activities of the company.
- Aware of the frequent flyer award & promotional schemes of travel both for air fair & hotels. Keep Track of visas & Expiry of travel documents search for the most competitive travel agent or travel portal.
- Should be able to organize a data base of contacts with their updated profile for effective communication.
- Ensure daily monthly weekly reports from all the marketing & administrative staff and submit with their own report on progress on a daily bases.
- Works collaboratively in a team environment with a spirit of cooperation and as a relationship builder.
- Should be smartly & professionally attired.
- Should be able to write the application, request letter and follow up, introductory letter, representation letter, and complaint letter & recruitment profiles.
- Be punctual & regular in office timing.
- Should be trustworthy & capable of multitasking.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹15,000.00 to ₹19,000.00 /month
- work: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary(10th Pass) (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Flexible work hours
- Taking notes/dictation
- Scheduling appointments
- IT Operations & Helpdesk
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description : Job Description Minimum 2-5 years of experience into Sales/Operations of JLG, Group Loans business Should have handled a team of Sales & Collections Should have a decent knowle [...]
Job Description : Job Description To create content as per the brief provided by Digital Team. To coordinate with Digital Team for ideation. To coordinate with Design Team to maintain the u [...]
Job Description : Job Description Knowledge of Tally ERP 9 We are looking for back office executive Ready purchase order and Invoice Ready cheques - bank work knowledge about MS excel [...]
Job Description : Job Description Looking for a Social Media Manager to create engaging social media content according to requirements. In this role, should be highly creative and have a knack f [...]